ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

That's great, don't be dissappointed! Hope I'm 9.5 down three weeks down the line

Thanks Guys! Don't give up carlyb u can do it! How are u finding it stephh? Xx

You changed your name!!! :D
Hows plan going today? I’ve already scoffed all my points, thank gawd for the weeklies or I’d be hank marvin for me tea!!!

I did lol! Going ok.. Craving choccie but ok lol :) how u doing! When is ur next WI? I can't decide whether to move to tues x

well done..youve done great !!
i feel like i can totally relate to your posts and your situation !!
im 18..so when i go out with my friends ( which isnt quite often ) theyre in their ittle dresses talking to all the uys and im in the corner looking after all the bags! its not a nice feeling.. i just wanna be the girl everyone wants to spend time with and have loads of fun with, i just need the confidence in my appearance..im so happy that your motivational!! i feel like just by reading your posts your motivating me.. i use the wii and just dance to exercise too!! i dont use it as much as i should though..oooopies! :p
but well done, your doing fabbbbbb! ;D xx

You are doing really well carly . 9.5 lbs in 3 weeks is great only 4.5 more to your stone :happy096::happy096:

Thanks both :)

Lauren301 - hello Hun thanks foe ur message! Are u doing pp? How are u finding it? Do u have much to lose? We will be in the middle of the dance floor throwing some shapes soon :) xx

Good first week for u Michillinwoman :) x

It's good! Im hungry today but usually ok :) just plodding along :) x

9.5 in 3weeksis amazing!! I feel like giving up iv lost 5 in 5weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slow but steady is a great way to lose weight... You're doing really well.. keep up the GREAT work girlies..

hey :).
yeah i am doing pp..atm im finding it really good, really staying on track and still eating what i want ! need to chuck in a bit more exercise though tbh.
how about you? you finding it okay? ;D
yeah.. i have about 7 and a half stone to lose .. but i can do it !!.. how about you??
xxx

11 stone to lose! But will get there.. Finding it ok but do need to do more exercise and don't eat fruit n veg so that's really hard at mo! Working on it... Xx

i dont eat much fruit or veg either .. i eat pineapple & banana .. nothing much else.. im kind of a fussy eater, i like chicken but thats the only meat i do like..and i like simple food.. :),, yeahh you can do it :)..even if it does take a little while xx

Carly and Lauren301, As you don't particularly like veg, how about making some of the 0pp Veg soups?? The chunky italian veg soup is delish.. I blitz half and leave half chunky so its really filling.. Or blitz it all up if you dont like the thought of biting into the veg... I always make the butternut squash and red pepper one.. its de-fricken-lish!!!! And yer getting yer 5 a day in just one small bowl!! :D

Or to have veg with your dinner how about roasting the veg and sprinkle it with some garlic, salt, pepper and paprika or curry/chilli powder?? Again, disguises the veg flavour..

Glad to here I'm not the only one! Thanks for the tips :) x

Hi Carly

Just popping in to your diary to say well done on your loss so far...9.5lbs in 3 weeks, that's brilliant!!

You are sounding like you are in the zone..keep at it! x

Back