ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Go for it girl, you've earned it!

Much respect,

Conor

Hope so! Student night so should be cheap too!! Cocktails out of teapots whatever next :D x

You can do it

Concentrate on nutrition, not weight loss. When your body has everything it needs to function properly, your health will take care of your weight. Don't quit!

:) Thanks PamelaViktoria x

Well done Carly that's great! Enjoy.your girly night it sounds fab!

Ruth
X

so pleased to hear about your letter. good idea to plan a day off for recovery lol. happy celebrating! xxx

Thanks guys :) looking forward to this eve ;) x

Thanks will do - any preference?! Lol or just a teapot? X

Teapot of either Strawberry Dacquiri, orrrrrrr a lynchberg lemonade... OOOOOOOH OR ORRR A mojito....

Awwww I want booze now... haha !!

Mmmm Vodka & Tonic/Vodka and Orange/Double Vodka Redbull or anything really ;)

Yummy :D

Ruth
x

Lol I'll line them up haha! X

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

Scales had said 3.5lb off for last 3 days and been good and then today just before WI said 1.5 so was gutted and at bloody WI just 1lb! I cried :( I kno I haven't been perfect but I did so much exercise! And now I think I won't lose if I eat and drink tonight for this night out! Gonna have a clean slate as of tomorrow :) x

Aw Carly hunnie.. Chin up..
I wreckon due to yer exercise ya've built up muscle, and as a result yer showing it in inches as apposed to on the scales..
And its a loss and that's super..
Go out. Have a ball.. Have yer meals set out for tomoro to avoid hangover snacking/munching... And get back to Day 1 tomoro.. xxx

Don't stress too much about your WI honey, it's probably just water retention especially after all your exercise!!

Fantastic news about your letter coming through and make sure you have a great night tonight....like others said you deserve it!! xx

Dont worry too much Carly ,its a lb off ,it may be next week before your efforts are seen on the scales.. I know this is probably too much information!! but I feel really bloated and constipated at the moment. It could be that my bowels are just not used of getting all this fibre in the fruit and veg and it will take a while to sort itself out.( I must drink more water this week.). Dont stress too much on what the scales says there are so many things that can affect our weight.

You are doing well ,you are getting the minuses,have your night out and back on track the day after. As long as we dont give up we are winning!!!

Back