ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hi honey, sorry I've not posted much on your thread for a while. Chin up, you're doing so well! Your body does not know that 'today at x o'clock' it's weigh in time, all that good work WILL pay off in time.

Well done on a lb off, that's a whole guinea pig ya know :) its not as much as you were hoping but at least it is a loss, and the other 2.5 will be off soon (officially) too!

Have a lovely day today, hope you're not hungover!!x

Hello lovely Carly!
Hope you had a good night last night and that you feel alright today :)
Hope you had lots of teapot drinks too ;)

Ruth
X

Thank you all for ur fabulous support!

I am back to my bouncy, excitable, crazy self again :)

I had a massive burger, 5 ciders, 1/2 of 4 teapots of cocktails topped off with a pizza - in all consumed a ridiculous 177pp's yest - but that was yest!!

Today is a new day, a new week, a new me! I am going to try not to use my weeklies this week to make up for it and aim to earn over 50APs like I did last week :) but I am not punishing myself if I eat some weeklies... trial and error is the way - and lets face it this journey will be long and bumpy but WILL be completed this time :D

Much love to all u losers :D xx

Hi Carly, Its true we are all going to have blips along the way but being able to bounce back is vital . :girlpower:.As someone said here ,draw a line under and start fresh today. Every minus brings you a step nearer to where you want to be. ..

I was looking at a ptk of biscuits earlier and I asked myself what do you want more ,the biscuits or to see myself in a nice summer dress on holidays. (that doesnt look like a square !!!!!!) . It worked :D

Awesome! I will try that - ask myself 3 times and if the answer is still i want it i will have it :) xx

thats a good idea. glad to see you enjoyed your night out xxxx

Lol thanks :) x

Hey Carly , anything planned for the weekend.? Hubbie is working tomorrow here so might do something on Sunday. Off to have some strawberries and a WW yogurt for my late night treat :D(after my house special chow mein !!!)

Hiya Carly, hope you are having a good weekend! x

Sounds yummy snack!

I do get mon off...

I saw two of my friends (separately) this eve and may see another friend tomorrow for DVDs and Sunday is comedy... Otherwise not sure what to do... Hoping to exercise... Xx

Hello All!

Having a tough day/week... not managing to have no weeklies and feel a failure - so decided to allow weeklies but NO APS!! lol

I am feeling miserable today in particular coz its saturday and I'm stuck at home.. gonna go do my food shopping then have tea and the do an hour or so on the wii... :)

Watching a comedy show tomorrow for charity tomorrow with 7 mates - wasn't going to drink but feeling fed up today so think I will have a couple so this bank hol isn't totally rubbish!

Family meal on Monday as we do all Bank Hols - initially they were being very stubborn about where we went but think we have reached a compromise and I am able to plan pps so that is better...

Think that after last Tues and the Tues before I will just pray for my 0.5lb off this week.. .and then next week bk to it... no binge on tues and a controlled night out on the sat.. :) feeling better and accepting that slow and steady wins the race :)

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Slow and steady does win, it's a marathon, not a sprint. Actually, let's call it a marathin :D
Saturdays are rubbish when there is nothing to do. I have felt much the same and resorted to food. Eurgh. But, at least you have something fun tomorrow night! And like you say, this week will be good and get right back on it. Good to allow yourself a couple of drinks out of your weeklies :) Teacups though, not teapots :p hehe!!

What kind of place will you be at for your meal tomorrow?x

Hahaha! Teacups :) and marathin!!

I am out at show tomorrow - in a hotel

And we are going to a brewers fayre on mon which is where I requested in first place (at least it's in the book!!) xx

Carly, dont worry about using the weeklies ,I feel I def need more than my 29 some days. Ive used 28 weeklies so far and still have 2 days left to WI.:sigh:

I know you felt you had to make up for your one blowout but one blowout doesnt make a bad week.

Long weekends can be a pain. Its financially impossible to have something special planned for each day and we end up with too much time n our hands . I find keeping buzy and reading works for me. Chin up and hang in there girl . There are going to be hills on this journey but you can do this. think when you get to the top of this hill you will freewheel down the other side.

Thanks hun!!!! :)

I have just done 1hr15mins on wii and did my food shop and am gonna read mag then go to bed - my weekends usually involve long lie in and late nights.. not good for my attempt at routine!! lol

I have planned the rest of the week in my food diary and hope to just use weeklies and keep all AP which so far is 30 and there are 3 days left :) and gonna have a pint on tues as my treat and no blowouts this week :) xx

Well done on planning ahead, great idea! I should probably do that too haha!

Nothing wrong with having a lay in at weekends, I'd do the same!

I didn't realise the new mag was out. I'll see if I can pick it up today for some motivation!

Enjoy your Brewers Fayre!! :) x

Hi Carly, hope you enjoy your bank hol day out, I went to brewers fayre last weekend. I opted for chicken burger which is quite high in points but was sooo stuffed I ended up leaving a fair bit so reckoned I was still within points! Enjoy your comedy day today x

Back