ProPoints CarlyLanky140's Weight Loss Journey (28/155lbs)

Hey I love pp but quite excited that I can mix n match with simply filling so might try it sometime... My Christmas plan is to save weeklies enjoy Christmas day then bk to it... Drinking on Christmas eve though... And we have a nice family day with board games :) love Christmas! Hehe

And the more drinking for NY! :D

Finding online ok... Neither one makes me more or less motivated so that's good :)

Think it's past my bedtime too! Lol c

Thanks Jo :) x

Work till 8.30... Home at 9.30 :( fed up!!!

Annoyed at parents - getting kicked out of my room next weekend for their friends - they don't understand why this bothers me.... Grrr - too tired to rant!!

Annoyed at friend - she decided to invite her mother on our shopping trip - She's strict and I feel nervous around her and to top it off when I asked to sit up front coz I get car sick I was told her mum does too ... Wtf?! looks like a fun Saturday!

Anyways - best sleep!

Feel sick im stressing so much :(

Oh and a client asked me out - vile! And he was up for assaulting an ex!! The joys!

Cx

Thanks hun! We are setting off at 7.30am?! Crazy!!! X

On weekends I try to only have one 7.30 in my day if I can help it ;) xx

Had a lovely shopping trip - ended up just me and my friend... we were meant to set off at 7.30 but I slept in - was in serious trouble! (plus I had complained about time... lol).... but we had an amazing day - we arrived at 9.30am and didn't leave till 7.15pm... was shattered.... got lots of pressies to be wrapping! Got a busy week too... visiting my gran tomorrow and wrapping her pressies and starting mine... have a trial to prep for Friday (in Crown Court so stressing!!)

Hoping I get an interview for the course (and find out before christmas ideally....)

Food is going ok... used all my weeklies (but had planned to) so 5 days to WI to see if I can stay on track... of to gym in morning....

On call tomorrow... can't be bothered but need pennies lol....

xx

Well im bk to being angry at the gym - think I mentioned that we complained a few months bk about the crap parking, nightmare to book/cancel classes and lack of equipment at classes!! Well they made all these promises... And this morning we went and there was no parking and when we finally got parked after waiting 20 mins there was no equipment to do the class we booked! We complained again and are seeing manager tomorrow... This time we will get our refund! Been to two other guns and we will hopefully look around and join somewhere new tomorrow!!

This week is fairly quiet.. Except for trial stress but after that I have too many events to fit within pps :( wine n DVDs sat, Indian Monday, work (our office) Christmas lunch (if i escape court) wed and nandos and cinema wed eve, then work (whole firm) Christmas party fri eve, night out in Manchester and various meals out the sat/sun, meal or drinks with friends Monday, then Christmas eve meal and drinks then Christmas then nye in Glasgow....... Lol - not sounding good for my weight... Was hoping to lose but thinking maintaining will be a miracle!!

Will just try to go to gym when I can (hopefully a new one!) ... And try not to let work get me down... I had a stressful dream last night about work/teaching etc :(

Anyways... Off to my grans to do Christmas wrapping :D (hope i dont get called to work "touch wood") no signal there so will try to catch up later/ Monday

Xxxx

Hi All

I have been thinking about our next meet up... We are thinking Liverpool in May time.... will that be ok? What date is best in May for people? And can people do Liverpool - we decided that central is best because some of us are right up North and some are far south so central seems sensible... and it's generally cheaper in the middle.... hope that more of you can come this time... we will have an awesome time whoever makes it xxxx

hi Carly, wow sounds like you've got a few busy weeks coming up! I hope the court business is going ok.

If you do have a meet in Liverpool, i would love to join you all if that's ok....

It's a Minimins meet so absolutely everyone is welcome!! :D xx

Hi Baby-belle - we had one a few weeks back in Manchester - me, Jackieb68, sparkles, trefoil, minxymoo :D - photos or on my profile here - u must come next time!

Jo - still not sorted... Gym didn't call till Thurs and now waiting for membership to call... and then have to sort new gym... had a bit of me time... feel headachey and stressed... can't wait for hols and then to get bk to it in Jan :D xx

Thanks Jo :D

Gym saga is still ongoing.... as is the car insurance saga :S xx

HELLLLOOOO!!

Had a lovely party - was far too drunk! lol.... was so fun.. met my friend in town and had a right good night with her friends :D - one is soooo cute but taken... why are they all taken?! lol

Put some pics on fb... and a couple more on here...

Had a good night on Sat too.. until the end where I ended up getting cross... was visiting a friend - ended up shouting because we met his friends and he ignored me ... and at one point a stranger came over to dance to me coz he noticed! lol!! So I shouted at him! oops... but still a really nice weekend...

Shame about the week ahead - full day trial Tues and Crown Court Friday... can't wait till 24th Dec :D This week is so busy work wise and socially.... Got dinners/ coffees/ cinema/ drinks - wooohooooo!!

Hope everyone is well... I STS on Friday :D

Got a right stress with Gym - they offered £13 each - disgusting - 6 months of gym useage we effectively lost - so cross... so still need to sort gym... and need to sort car insurance.... money money money!

Gonna set up new challenges for Jan and Easter soon if people want to join up :D xx

Challenges up n running :) xxx

Awww thanks petal - u too! Can't wait for 12 on Friday :D x

Back