Carmels diary

Angelicloser

So I decided to start lipotrim a couple of weeks ago but I was away for work. I got home sat and it was stressful as we had an inspection so I didnt start til yesterday. I had been so excited about starting this diet but wow am I struggling. Im so hungry. And today our boss put on a huge spread for us was so difficult to not cave. I know it's supposed to get easier but this is only day 2 and I'm hungry with terrible headaches. Trying to just take it hour by hour but I keep doubting myself.

I only intend on staying on tfr for five weeks and then refees before going travelling

Well I got through the day. Going to bed now tired from work stress and I think I'm hitting ketosis early. Which would be great.

Staying in my mums for the weekend and she is great keeps me focused on why I'm doing this and has even gotten all tempting food out of the house. She reminds me to take every hour at a time. I think what made today worse was I had a flapjack midday and it's just horrible. I felt like I missed out by not having a shake. I love the vanilla and strawberry.

So I found day 3 a lot easier. Headache in the morning but nothing at all in the afternoon. I didn't even really feel hungry today. I did have some cravings. One thing I have noticed is how much tv shows and adds focus on food like they are trying to create my own personal hell. Hoping tomorrow passes this easy and then it's plain sailing.... I hope

So day 4 over. Diet wise this isn't so bad I'm not really hungry at all and no headaches. Though I do crave bread something with sustenance. I went so far as to sniff my housemates maple cereal bar... Hmmm yum.

The thing I struggled with today is my tongue. Now it's been white and a bit furry feeling for 2 days but today no matter how much I drank or used mouthwash or strips it's didn't go away. It's really really annoying me. My mouth is so dry and it's feels like my tongue and the roof of my mouth ate over in carpet. I know others have had this issue but can I ask does it go away after the first week? Or get better at least?

I'm exactly the same and it's actually making me feel sick now. I've resorted to brushing my teeth, scrubbing my tongue with the toothbrush (I even bought a new firm bristled one!!), then mouthwash as soon as I have had a shake.

I also find that peppermint tea helps too.

I'm on day 14 tomorrow and really hoping this stops soon, people say it does so fingers crossed!

Good luck x :)

So so annoyed with myself started really good today no hunger, tongue wasn't as furry as yesterday. But out of pure habit in work I ate half a mini muffin when someone offered it to me. It wasn't even that I was caving or even wanted one I was distracted and ate it once I realised what I was doing I spit the rest out into the bin.

I'm so worried I have thrown myself out of ketosis. Don't want to go through the last few days all over again.

I feel like I'm so hungry since this... Would you go out of ketosis so quickly this only happened about an hour ago.

So yesterday I just went to bed early to get over the cravings. Today I had to go to my weigh in a day early and I left feeling very happy. I lost 9lbs in 6 days amazing that would take me four weeks on any other diet. I also also delighted when the pharmacist told me that yesterday's little slip didn't throw me out of ketosis.

I left so happy and excited. I found myself in the car daydreaming about how fab I will look at my best friends wedding next year. So excited. Have only 17lbs to lose to get to the July goal I have set myself.

I also got chocolate shakes this time they are delicious.

Today has been good so far. Was sports day in school today and it was so easy to say no thanks to the barbque burgers. Though one of the kids have me a chocolate bar gave it as a price to the treasure hunt

So after a 3 month break I'm back on lipotrim. I managed to only put on 2 lbs since I was last weighed in so I'm happy enough.

Back on the wagon today, seems harder than last time, I'm literally eating my tongue!! Worst thing is people aren't as supportive as before my roommate is all 'why can't u just do slimming world' because I have always failed. Why can't people just support my decision. I need to lose this weight.

That was fantastic you maintained so well, good luck with your restart:)

Best of luck, it is always harder second or third time around. You will also find all the support you need and more on here from your Lipotrim buddies.

Thanks everyone. Yeah I heard it was harder the second time. But have to say day 3 100% tfr and I'm feeling good, no headaches or lighthead. I'm craving carbs sooo bad but I know they will pass. I think that's the benefit of doing it before I now know the cravings and hunger will pass if I just persist. I'm well into the transition into ketosis as I have the super furry tongue.

I'm one of those people who hops on the scales every 15 mins and so far it seems I've lost 3lbs. Happy with that. I'm not sure if it effects it but I'm not expecting as huge a loss my first week this time because I did it before.

I am currently sniffing my housemates chocolate digestive. Mmmmmm

So yesterday day 4 was surprisingly easy. But wow am I struggling tonight. It's cause I went out to a rugby game with my friends which means I had my second shake at 2 and nothing since. Sooo hungry. Made worse by the fact that my friends got a pizza in my favourite Italian. I'm on the train home and I just keeping telling myself I will feel better once I get my shake at 10.30.... But I really could have just eaten the box the pizza came in.

I'm finding it all so much harder this time. I'm really thinking of changing to maintence for weightloss just so I can eat actual food

Day 6 and its the hardest yet. I'm sooo hungry stomach is gargling, I actually feel sore from hunger. It doesn't seem right I know I'm in ketosis.

All I can think about is binging but I don't want to cave and do the wrong thing so I think I will start the refeed tomorrow after I get weighed in. I think this diet just isn't for me anymore.

I know it's different for everyone buti just avoid all situations which include food if I can. So for instance I'm not going to my parents tonig with the rest of myyoung family for sunday roast, I just couldn't do it.

I have a wedding in a fortnight- I'm just going to fib and say ie had food poisoning still not feeling brill and want to keep off the food and stick to water

Stayed 100% and yet only 5lbs off on the first week. I've decided to refeed and just do it the healthy eating way. Too hard this time .

Best of luck with your new plan

1st week is always tough! I am just starting again after 1 week refeed.
So far day 2, all is good.

Try and get through 1 more week and then it is much better :)

Back