1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

CAROLINEM .....

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Keighley, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Keighley

Keighley Active Member

Just wanted to see how your restart is going?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

Morning :D

Sorry for delay but was without Internet - didn't know what to do with myself haha!

I've restarted today - didn't fancy granola for breakfast so had a banana, pear and tub of Tesco Prunes in prune juice made up into a fruit salad. Got a massive prawn craving so shall be having prawns with pak choi in a tomato chilli sauce with a baked spud for lunch. Chicken casserole for dinner.

Will do the proper Diet Chef from tomorrow - right now I'm all for cleaning out the cupboards :)

How's you doing?