• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Carrot cake question....

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
carrot cake, without the carrot, is that even possible?! youl have to let us know..

but i expect your gunna end up with a weetabix/mincemeaty cake effect :-| and proberly not as moist? .. or carroty?! LOL

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
S: 15st0lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 4st6lb(29.52%)
Only on a diet forum could you expect to find people who understand why you carried on and made it right now, despite having no carrot...

"I've promised myself that carrot cake and I'm making it dammit! Carrot or NO carrot!"

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
bless thank you for making me giggle this morning

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
So how did it turn out? Cos really it's just 'cake' isn't it! LOL!

The carrot in carrot cake provides texture and moisture rather than flavour...so I can't imagine it was that brill (sorry!!)

If you forget carrot again, you know you could have used courgette! LOL! But honestly, courgette cake is really nice :)

So how did it turn out? Cos really it's just 'cake' isn't it! LOL!

The carrot in carrot cake provides texture and moisture rather than flavour...so I can't imagine it was that brill (sorry!!)

If you forget carrot again, you know you could have used courgette! LOL! But honestly, courgette cake is really nice :)
Well it was quite hard and not really that nice haha, i made one today with a carrot though and that turned out lovely!! :D

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
LOL! I am very glad you had another go :D

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
S: 16st9lb C: 12st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 4st2lb(24.89%)
Haha, thats sounds like the kind of thing I do. I once made my grandad a cup of lemon tea and forgot the tea........so he basically got hot water and lemon. Oooops!!!!! :) :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 4
Weight Watchers 0
Weight Watchers 0
Syn Values 2