Carrot cake question....

ConfusedGirl

I am just about to make the slimming world carrot cake, i have just realised that the only ingrediant i have forgot to get is the carrot LMAO!! My question is, do you think it would taste ok without the carrot?

carrot cake, without the carrot, is that even possible?! youl have to let us know..

but i expect your gunna end up with a weetabix/mincemeaty cake effect :-| and proberly not as moist? .. or carroty?! LOL

Only on a diet forum could you expect to find people who understand why you carried on and made it right now, despite having no carrot...

"I've promised myself that carrot cake and I'm making it dammit! Carrot or NO carrot!"

So how did it turn out? Cos really it's just 'cake' isn't it! LOL!

The carrot in carrot cake provides texture and moisture rather than flavour...so I can't imagine it was that brill (sorry!!)

If you forget carrot again, you know you could have used courgette! LOL! But honestly, courgette cake is really nice :)

So how did it turn out? Cos really it's just 'cake' isn't it! LOL!

The carrot in carrot cake provides texture and moisture rather than flavour...so I can't imagine it was that brill (sorry!!)

If you forget carrot again, you know you could have used courgette! LOL! But honestly, courgette cake is really nice :)

Well it was quite hard and not really that nice haha, i made one today with a carrot though and that turned out lovely!! :D

LOL.....well done you tried and that's the main thing. X

LOL! I am very glad you had another go :D

Haha, thats sounds like the kind of thing I do. I once made my grandad a cup of lemon tea and forgot the tea........so he basically got hot water and lemon. Oooops!!!!! :) :)

Back