Carvery

ILovePopcorn!

Hi everyone,I started ww Wednesday,I'm a serial yo-yo dieter and am at my heaviest ? but onwards and upwards!
We are going to a carvery Sunday for the father in laws birthday and was wondering if it's reasonable to be able to stay within my points,how many do you think I should need,I don't want to blow it in my first week!!

Not sure whether you'd do a starter, but soup would be ideal (couple of points maybe), and 4-5pp if you have a roll, and 1-2 for butter.

I'm thinking - 4 or 5pp for the meat if you keep away from the fatty meat, free veggies, maybe 2pp per small roastie, bout 5pp for a scoop of mash OR handful of chips, 4-5 for gravy (depending on how much you like i guess) 2pp for a good portion of peas....

pudding might be a bit scary, I would point about 8-10 for icecream, and 20 for a proper pud.

I would say if you use a bit of sense your weeklies would cover it plenty. Those are all estimates but thats how I'd go about it if it was me. x

hannata said:
Not sure whether you'd do a starter, but soup would be ideal (couple of points maybe), and 4-5pp if you have a roll, and 1-2 for butter.

I'm thinking - 4 or 5pp for the meat if you keep away from the fatty meat, free veggies, maybe 2pp per small roastie, bout 5pp for a scoop of mash OR handful of chips, 4-5 for gravy (depending on how much you like i guess) 2pp for a good portion of peas....

pudding might be a bit scary, I would point about 8-10 for icecream, and 20 for a proper pud.

I would say if you use a bit of sense your weeklies would cover it plenty. Those are all estimates but thats how I'd go about it if it was me. x

If u do a simply filling day u only have to point the gravy and the oil for potatoes (u also get 2tsp of oil free)

Back