Cass's Diary

Pinkie :) said:
Thirteeeeeen stooooone??!?!

Cass, you are just amazing!!! xxxxxx

Thanks pinkie xxx

sexychick said:
You've lost 13 stone,absolutely amazing,would have taken you years to loose that on a " normal diet ".:):)
Well done hunny! What an achievement,you must be so proud of yourself,brilliant!!;)
Also well done on -4.5lbs loss too!:)
Sexy xx

I don't think I would've had the patients to do it on a normal diet lol would've caved by now. I can't tell if I'm proud... I guess I will be more so towards the end. My biggest challenge will be my first meal and the choices I make xxx

Louise24 said:
Hi Cass... your very proud Mum pointed me in direction of your diary. just wanted to say - WOW, well done hun, you've done amazingly brilliantly to lose 13 stone, no wonder you're Mum is so proud of you. What an inspiration, wish I was as brave as you but guess I'll keep plodding on with slimming world. Lou x

Bless her lol thanks Louise, nothing wrong with slimming world. :p x

Work was good this week, Friday went to a different location and my colleague drove me there in her sports car!! Omg how low are those things? I'm 6 ft and if I was still as big as I was. I'd of had no chance getting in. I'm happy to report I got in safely without injury and my bum didn't take up the whole seat! While at work I had lunch with my colleague and one of the podiatrist who said how happy she was someone of a young age was now on her team. Im the youngest person they've had apparently so I must've done or said something right in my application or interview. Journey home was really hot we had the roof down so that was nice. I asked her to drop me off at a road I recognised as it was such a lovely day. So I had a lovely 25 minute stroll home and got some sparkling water on the way back.

A lady at my work called Maria started four days after me and we had the same training day. We've been chatting at lunchtimes etc and we have slot in common so I guess I can say it's nice to have a 'friend' in this area.

Yesterday was the hottest day since I've been in Torquay! My goodnes. Went on a killer walk yesterday up a hill in such high heat was not acceptable lol wanted to be in a swimming pool or in the gardens at my mums! I was so tired I fell asleep for a couple of hours only to wake up with a really bad chest pain. Again this morning it has woken me too. Grrr ;( I hope it goes away soon hurts alot lol.

Not alot planned today just relaxing I think, enjoy ur day lovelies xxx

Hi Cass been catchung up with your diary, 13 stines is a whole person! Well done you.
I had the same problem with mu gp and changed to a new one, the nurse at induction said she was more than happy to do the forms and wished me luck with LL, gp then said no they are too busy!!
So now I go to ASDA pharmacy no appointment and tbey are happt ti do form.
Glad you are settling inti new job, it could be stress thats causing your chest pain, but you should get it checked out. Do you have a walk in clinic you can go to today, or phone nhs direct, I'm worried about you.
Jx

Well done on your 4.5 loss and a huge CONGRATS on losing 13st - you are incredible!! You look gorgeous on your avatar :) You're on the home stretch now Missy xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Julz, thank you! Lloyds seem fine to do it for me just have to lie a little to get one of their forms. No walk in clinics :( still in pain butgoign to see how it goes. xxx

Hey Cass keep an eye on that pain, as you know I had an issue with my blood which no one can say isn't related to the diet, but basically the blood problem affects the heart when you have too much potassium in your blood! I'm not telling you to worry you but it might be worth mentioning when you see a doctor just to be on the safe side! Don't worry though as that can cause tightness in your chest! Xxx

lovely positive thread Cass. all seems to be going well for you at the mo.
glad you had such a good time with your family with positive comments and the job is good too.
love the new avatar - look at your long slim neck! well done you xx

LadyT said:
Hey Cass keep an eye on that pain, as you know I had an issue with my blood which no one can say isn't related to the diet, but basically the blood problem affects the heart when you have too much potassium in your blood! I'm not telling you to worry you but it might be worth mentioning when you see a doctor just to be on the safe side! Don't worry though as that can cause tightness in your chest! Xxx

Thanks lovely, I'm worried that I've been on the plan too long. When they took my blood last time they told me there was abnormality to my liver. So it does make me wonder the effect it's having on my organs. Xxxx

slendablenda said:
lovely positive thread Cass. all seems to be going well for you at the mo.
glad you had such a good time with your family with positive comments and the job is good too.
love the new avatar - look at your long slim neck! well done you xx

Hello sb!! How are you? Things are looking up, think I was due it. I know :d loving that I have a collar bone too now lol xx

Just a quick update , work is going well and so is the diet. Really enjoying my porridge and got twenty of them this week. Slightly addictive.

After my pains in my chest at the weekend, mum had convinced me to book the doctors. Monday morning while getting ready for work I collapsed which isn't the first time whilebeing on this diet. Booked an appt for Tuesday after work and he said it's something to do with the blood not getting to my head fast enough, posture when I'm leaning down on my ankles etc. Chest pains he said is gastric fluid or something.

Had a good meeting this week nd I still went even though wasn't feeling 100% my result this week was -5lb don't know how ive managed that. Hope everyone is ok,

Cass.xoxo

Look after yourself hunny! Is your doctor happy for you to continue on the diet?

Glad work is going well for you and cracking loss this week xxx

Well done on the 5lbs loss :) I'm glad you went to the doctor's and got checked out. I had the faintness when I was doing abstinence - you're tall like me so I think we really suffer on the low number of calories (if you think that on WW you'd have 3 or 4 more points allowance per day than someone shorter) and dizziness is something we have to grin and bear. I found that if I stood straight up from lying down (ie. when I got out of bed) I lost my vision and stumbled so I started going from lying, to sitting on the bed for 30 seconds before standing and that helped. Try and avoid long periods on your feet if at all possible too as that's when the blood can drop to your feet. The good news is that since starting RTM I have not had one funny spell so it does stop (phew!)

Keep up the good work chicken xxx

Well done on the loss honey. Hope you are feeling better in yourself xx

Hey missy, you havent updated your diary for ages! Mum xxx

I haven't been on for quite a while, and i apologise to all who read my diary, but my health hasn't been the best. A lot has changed over the the past two weeks. I haven't been feeling too great and i've mentioned on here about the fainting etc. I've also been getting pains in my stomach, having alot of trouble going to the toilet, not alot of energy and havn't had my time of the month for nearly 2/3 months. My GP has put me on Omeprazol for my chest pains and tbh they are helping. I went for an ecg yesterday and they said my heart is fine but my pulse is very low.

On Tuesday I spoke to my LLC about the possibility on going onto lighter life lite. She said to me that my GP might end up tellign me to go back onto food or to go onto lite. I was panicky at first, the thought of eating food after being on packs for nearly 9 months, petryfying! She gave me an information sheet on what you're allowed on lite and i was quite surprised with the amount. After a visit to the GP he has said to me that LITE is the bst way forward. Increasing my calories should make me feel better energy wise. After a phone call with Caroline she said "okay, so you can start tonight" Say WHAT? Tonight?! omg tonight?! Panick rushing through me! I don't want to eat meat but there are alot of vegetarian choices so that's good. So last night, boyfriends mum popped to the shop and brought some eggs.

My first real food?! 2 eggs, scrambled! It was nerve racking, i didn't know if i could do it, if i could control or trust myself. I ate it slowly and i felt in control. So yesterday I had 4 packs and one protein choice. Today I've had my 4 packs alredy. After work I went to tesco with my boyfriend, Brought a salad pack, red pepper and low fat plain cottage cheese.

My dinner tonight:

1 boiled egg (chopped)

125/150g of low fat plain cottage cheese.

It was okay, filled me up a lot!

Tomorrow me and nate are going to matalan to buy some dinner plates etc for when we move into our flat (not for a couple of months). Then after that we're going to tesco to get the food for this week. Nerve racking!

I also got paid today and i'm so pleased with the amount! More than expected and i was even emergency taxed!

Hope everyone's okay.

Cassie.xoxo

Really glad u posted. Sorry to hear u aren't feeling too well. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Longer post when not on phone.
Keep well x

Cass you have done fantasticly well over your nine months. Amazing committment. Health needs to be the focus now. It's a new challenge to go on to light, I am sure once you get over the shock you will triumph again.

Is your goal a bit to low for your body maybe? Dont know where you are at weight wise, but BMI's can be awfully low. Hope the metabolism sorts itself out and helps you feel well.

All the best lovely girl. Inspiration that you are. Glad the job is going well xx

I hope you feel better soon Cass. Health is your priority. xx

Back