Cass's Diary

Hey lovely, sounds like a fun packed exciting week for you.

The family and friends reactions sound amazing and you must have been floating on cloud. I cant believe how well youhave done on this as I am sure I would have caved at some point but you are a real inspiration to many with your sheer focus and determination.

I struggled with Milk week suddenly after so long of desperatly wanting a cup of tea it tasted pants lol no pleasing me uh!

Have a fabulously relaxing weekend sounds like you deserve one hun xxx

Remarkable will power there. Hats off to you. The pic looks amazing you look soo slim!
Glad the job is going well and things are falling into place. Lighter life truly is life changing.
Thrilled for you Cass x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Cass

Guess who lol hehe :D:D

Hope your weekend is lovely and your relaxing, love you lots xxx

bb13 said:
Quote of the Day:

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer."

- Marcia Wieder

Well Cas you certainly have been active! I have just read through your diary from start to finish and you are absolutely amazing. When I look at my journey and think that it's too far, I will remember your journey and take inspiration.

BB xxx

It goes so fast :p xxx u can do it

LadyT said:
Hey lovely, sounds like a fun packed exciting week for you.

The family and friends reactions sound amazing and you must have been floating on cloud. I cant believe how well youhave done on this as I am sure I would have caved at some point but you are a real inspiration to many with your sheer focus and determination.

I struggled with Milk week suddenly after so long of desperatly wanting a cup of tea it tasted pants lol no pleasing me uh!

Have a fabulously relaxing weekend sounds like you deserve one hun xxx

Thankyouuuu, surprisingly the tea was lovely but was just disappointed with results. Weekend was lovely and relaxing xxx

Clarabow said:
Remarkable will power there. Hats off to you. The pic looks amazing you look soo slim!
Glad the job is going well and things are falling into place. Lighter life truly is life changing.
Thrilled for you Cass x

Thanks Clara! I need to catch up on your diary but can't remember name of thread? It's hard finding it on this iPod thing. Can I have a hint please? :p xx

boo68 said:
Hiya Cass

Guess who lol hehe :D:D

Hope your weekend is lovely and your relaxing, love you lots xxx

Hey mum! Weekend was good, how was yours? Love ya too xxxx

Weekend was nice and relaxing and for once I loved not doing anything. Work was good and went fast as so busy. Lost 4.5lb and was so chuffed as thats dead on 13stone gone!

Spoke tonight about the perception module. I think im only just starting to realise how far I've come. At the start I never thought this much would've gone but I'm doing it. This diet has helped so much with my confidence. Such a godsend.

Enjoy your day lovelies gonna get another hours kip xxxxx

Wow congrats on the 4.5 lb that's amazing and uber wow 13 stone, you have done so well lovely! You sound more settled now with the jib, that's hood news too it's all falling into place. Keep it up Hun xxx

You are my pin up girl Cass, 13 stone! Hell's teeth. AMAZING!

My diary is :- Siezing the day whatever the day may bring. I post more often on others than I do on my own lol I have a boring life :)

<-- wanders off to do the cleaning muttering WOW 13 STONE!
xx

Hey mum! Weekend was good, how was yours? Love ya too xxxx

Hiya Cass

Our weekend was lovely thank you :D Hope your day is going well and hopefully speak to you later. I'm so very proud of you bubs, love you lots Mum xx

Thirteeeeeen stooooone??!?!
smiley-shocked019.gif

Cass, you are just amazing!!! xxxxxx

You've Lost 13 stone! Cass!

You've lost 13 stone,absolutely amazing,would have taken you years to loose that on a " normal diet ".:):)
Well done hunny! What an achievement,you must be so proud of yourself,brilliant!!;)
Also well done on -4.5lbs loss too!:)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi Cass... your very proud Mum pointed me in direction of your diary. just wanted to say - WOW, well done hun, you've done amazingly brilliantly to lose 13 stone, no wonder you're Mum is so proud of you. What an inspiration, wish I was as brave as you but guess I'll keep plodding on with slimming world. Lou x

LadyT said:
Wow congrats on the 4.5 lb that's amazing and uber wow 13 stone, you have done so well lovely! You sound more settled now with the jib, that's hood news too it's all falling into place. Keep it up Hun xxx

I was happy this week, thankyou. Finally settling in and slowly falling into place :p xxx

Clarabow said:
You are my pin up girl Cass, 13 stone! Hell's teeth. AMAZING!

My diary is :- Siezing the day whatever the day may bring. I post more often on others than I do on my own lol I have a boring life :)

<-- wanders off to do the cleaning muttering WOW 13 STONE!
xx

Still another 4 to go lol. Another stone ad I wouldve lost half my body weight !

P.s found your diary :p xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Cass

Our weekend was lovely thank you :D Hope your day is going well and hopefully speak to you later. I'm so very proud of you bubs, love you lots Mum xx

And I'm proud of you! Xxx my motivation

gracielou09 said:
OMG 13 stone!!!

Wow hun thats amazing, speechless!!!

You rock!

xxx

Thanks gracie xxx

Back