ProPoints Cat Bee's Weight Loss Diary :0)

Lovely bowl of porridge with chopped banana for breakfast... About to head out for a run in the lovely glasgow sunshine :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :) xxxx

cat-bee said:
Lovely bowl of porridge with chopped banana for breakfast... About to head out for a run in the lovely glasgow sunshine :)

I hope everyone has a great day! :) xxxx

What a good start to the day! Have a great day too :0)

Just back from a lovely run, didn't manage as long as I usually do because it's roasting here, not that I'm complaining!

30 day shred now before I get out into the garden and chill! Love free sunny Monday's ;-)

Hope everyone's day is going to plan! Xxxx

cat-bee said:
Just back from a lovely run, didn't manage as long as I usually do because it's roasting here, not that I'm complaining!

30 day shred now before I get out into the garden and chill! Love free sunny Monday's ;-)

Hope everyone's day is going to plan! Xxxx

Hard core you are!! Im going to order the shred, its £4.99 off amazon with free delivery. I think im doing the Wendie plan from today as im not being that brilliant!! I need structure lol x

ruby555love said:
Hard core you are!! Im going to order the shred, its £4.99 off amazon with free delivery. I think im doing the Wendie plan from today as im not being that brilliant!! I need structure lol x

Oooooh my god... That was tough today!! Sweating buckets... :) Such a buzz once you've done it tho... What's the Wendie plan? Never heard of that? :-/ xxx

image-156110036.jpg

Lunch! Sesame seed bagel with low fat cheese triangle and tomato with black pepper, and a bowl of home made 0 pp butternut squash soup :) Nom Nom Nom ... Xx

cat-bee said:
Oooooh my god... That was tough today!! Sweating buckets... :) Such a buzz once you've done it tho... What's the Wendie plan? Never heard of that? :-/ xxx

Its a way of distributing your weeklies to lose weight if you are stuck. Never tried it before but based on 27 points my plan is as follows:

Attachments

• image-1218346606.png
    image-1218346606.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 27
ruby555love said:
Its a way of distributing your weeklies to lose weight if you are stuck. Never tried it before but based on 27 points my plan is as follows:

Ooooh that sounds interesting, I've never heard of that before! Let me know if it works for you. :) xxx

cat-bee said:
Ooooh that sounds interesting, I've never heard of that before! Let me know if it works for you. :) xxx

Theres a lot of threads on it if you have a look that explain more. Ive never done it before so lets see! X

ruby555love said:
Theres a lot of threads on it if you have a look that explain more. Ive never done it before so lets see! X

Thank you, I'll defo have a look, xx

cat-bee said:

Wow you're good doing a run and the shred! I started level 3 of the shred,glad I did,mainly modified version but it's a start :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow you're good doing a run and the shred! I started level 3 of the shred,glad I did,mainly modified version but it's a start :0)

Daisy, I've been going at it hammer and tongs today, I had my breakfast, did my run, came back and did the shred, had my lunch, then felt restless so walked 3.5 miles with the dog... Literally just say down half an hour ago, all I can say is I'm looking forward to a roasting hot bath and a cold glass of wine later! :) hope ur days going to plan :-D x

cat-bee said:
Daisy, I've been going at it hammer and tongs today, I had my breakfast, did my run, came back and did the shred, had my lunch, then felt restless so walked 3.5 miles with the dog... Literally just say down half an hour ago, all I can say is I'm looking forward to a roasting hot bath and a cold glass of wine later! :) hope ur days going to plan :-D x

Wow,wish I had your energy! But the bath and drink later sounds good,be nice for you to have some chill time :0) am having a good day,on track food wise and am glad I did my exercise :0)

Dinner tonight was a chicken and mushroom stir fry, with noodles... Was so hungry I forgot to take a photo! Hehe... Having a nice cold glass of wine and chilling in front of the tv tonight... Ahhhhh bliss :)

Hope everyone has had a fab day, and stuck to plan! :) xxxx

cat-bee said:
Dinner tonight was a chicken and mushroom stir fry, with noodles... Was so hungry I forgot to take a photo! Hehe... Having a nice cold glass of wine and chilling in front of the tv tonight... Ahhhhh bliss :)

Im about to have a bath & read my WW magazine. I stuck to plan but had a good 37 points to play with today & had some nice snacks! Hope you are enjoying your wine x

cat-bee said:

Aww shame no pic! Enjoy your chilled evening.Be chilling myself bit later in front of the tv.

Good morning all,

Breakfast today was porridge made with skimmed milk, some powder sweetener and a banana.. T'was yummy... :)

Hope everyone is having a good morning so far

Cat xx

bulldogdaisy said:
All good here,am letting my breakfast get down me before I do the shred.Do you have plans today?

Glad your days off to a good start! :) plans today, a bit of work to do, then I'm going Shopping later, on the hunt for new stuff to cook... Trying to keep it interesting, feel like I'm going to turn into a stir fry I've been eating so many of them! I'll do the shred later on, my calves are so painful today, but at least I know it's working, right!? ;-)

Hope your day continues to go well, and good luck with the shred! :) xx

Thanks about my day :0) hope you enjoy yours too :0) lol bout the stir fry,it can get like that with foods,I'm terrible for sticking to the same breakfast and lunch though I vary lunch sometimes but not by much lol.Yup I agree bout the shred,if you can feel it then you know it's working :0)

Back