Cat playing Fetch?

*honey

Silver Member
Hi ya,
Any one elses cats play fetch??
one of my cats, Zita, she plays fetch, you throw her a 'fluffski' and she'll bring it back and wait for you to throw it again :) which is very cute............... until she wakes you up in the middle of the night to play!!!...lol

My little black cat LOVES scrunched up paper.. she goes mad for it. She will chase it and come trotting back with it for me to throw again. My dad finds it fascinating that she brings it back.. whenever he's round he always plays it with her xx :)

My naomi is like a bloody dog, gets like my hair band when in a playful mood and brings it to me to throw so she can fetch and birng it back. Bless her little booties :)

One of my cats plays fetch, pompoms, hair bands, tin foil balls etc. He will occasionally shake paws with you but his favourite trick is jumping from floor on to your shoulder and riding the human bus to wherever he wants to go.

One of my cats plays fetch, pompoms, hair bands, tin foil balls etc. He will occasionally shake paws with you but his favourite trick is jumping from floor on to your shoulder and riding the human bus to wherever he wants to go.

One of ours likes to be a scarf and ride on your shoulder.

One of ours likes to be a scarf and ride on your shoulder.
One of mine used to, she's very floppy like a ragdoll and loved riding round on my neck but gave that habit up when I was hand rearing a kitten, she HATES him and I don't think she has forgiven me fully for having him in the house!

My cat will just about come when she's called haha! And she wont come for my OH at all.
I just love the awkwardness of cats, one of my cats used to sit on the step outside waiting for you to come and pick them up...jumping thru the window was just too much effort! All 3 of my outdoor cats come to a whistle like dogs

Oh dear me.... I just laughed so much!
I was showing my OH some of the posts on here and he commented on CatCrazy's name, said she must like cats! To which I replied well obviously!
Then he pipes up with: How many syns are in a cat? Can she eat many of them or what???

Hi ya,
Any one elses cats play fetch??
one of my cats, Zita, she plays fetch, you throw her a 'fluffski' and she'll bring it back and wait for you to throw it again :) which is very cute............... until she wakes you up in the middle of the night to play!!!...lol

Spent about half hour tonight playing fetch with my friends kitten, so entertaining lolx

Rosie (my grey cat) does. Everytime you put a food wrapper or a receipt in the bin she rushes up and gets it out. For hours she'll bring it to you and get you to trow it again.

My cat plays fetch too, he likes the silver foil paper from chocolate bars rolled into a ball, he likes you to "bounce" the ball off the carpet too, he will play for hours and is still very nimble and fast for a 15 year old cat :D You tell him to bring his "paper" back and he will miaow and fetch it - SO cute!

Back