Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Catch up!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lovelyle, 6 December 2010 Social URL.

1. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning All

Unfortunately I dont have access to tinternet at home at th mo so can only get on here at work!! Well since Dasy 1(wed) I have been 100%!! so made up with myself! i am doing ss+ and I find it brill!! I think having 4 things spread out over the day makes me feel like I am not missing out as I have my little meal with my family then a hot choc shale about 8 which is when I would normally be sniffing around for some goodies!! haha

I get weighed for the first time Wed so will let you know how I get on Thursday morning, I am soo excited. Feel so proud of myself getting over the weekend as this is when I usually cave. Something just feels different this time and I know I want to do it!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely morning!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done - those first few days are the hardest. Keep going and good luck with your weigh in on Wednesday!

4. lovelyle

lovelyle Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Setas, you ahve done brilliantly, just want the time to fly cant wait til I start seeing a difference!! xx

5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    stick with it and you will do

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.