CatDor's Diary - Im in the 14's!!!!!

i cant resist either lol hope that they move downwards for you x

Hi, good luck for WI! xx

Good luck for WI!

x

hope WI is a good one :) xxx

Oh well done, that is really great! Just 1lb to go and you will be at the 2 stone mark! xx

Hey Kate! Welcome to the boards! Sorry i missed your arrival i was awol for a while due to a lack of internet! Well done on your losses to date that's fab! So close to 2 stone!!! I'm sure you will get it next week :).

If you are still feeling really snacky i'd have something just try and chose a low point option. What is your poison drinks wise? I'm sure you can fit in a sneaky few. :D xx

Thanks very much my love. No it certainly isn't easy but it'll be worth it in the end. Yeah unfortunately beer isn't a great one points wise but the beauty of WW means it can still be incorporated. I'm a wine kind of a girl so if it's going to be a long night i tend to go for spritzers what are your thoughts on shandys? Although sounds like you already have it under control with your coors light. Good on ya girl. Hope you have a good one! xx

Hey! :D Hope you had a good night, and not too many beers! lol I'm one to talk with my two bottles of wine last night :rolleyes: he he xx

Beer and Burger.... OOps!

Oooooooooooooooooooops! Much too much beers! Girls came back to the house and I didnt get to bed until 5 am on sat night/sun morning. Not good! AND I ate a burger on the way home. AND I wasnt able to walk yesterday because I was too tired. Might not be looking good for the weigh in tomorrow night and I so wanted to lose that 1lb to get to the two stone. I was good for the rest of the week though and walked five days so hopefully it wont be too bad........:sigh:.

Hey

Sure you will be fine for weigh in - rest of week sounds good so maybe it evened out ?!

Good Luck x

Sure your weigh-in will be fine, we all need to have a splurg every so often, good at the time then guilt sets in.

Good luck for your Wi. To change the title of your thread. Go to the main page and click to the right of your current title. Then a typing bar should come up and you can change it to whatever you want. Hope that helps :D xx

Back