Cath2007

Hi Son

yep I'm doing ok - 4lbs off at weigh in today!!!:)

I'm just gonna put kiddiwinkles to bed then i'll be back to read all about everybody else and maybe start my own diary!!:eek:

hope you and your boys are doing well,

be back in half an hour

cath

Well done Cath!!!

4lbs. is a brill weight loss!!!

Love Mini xxx

My new diary

Dear Diary...(lol)

I used to keep a diary as a teenager & thats how i always started it!!

Anyway here goes, time to bear my soul.

I am on week 3 of lipotrim....
week 1 was ok no cheating 100% stuck to it:) 7lb loss

week 2 was ok too:) I did have 1 meal cos it was hubbys birthday, no guilt, as I keep saying to anyone who will listen this is a choice I am making that will benefit me, and i chose on this day to have 1 meal so i dont feel bad about it. 4lb loss.

I will get to week 3 in a mo, but first i feel i ought to tell you something about myself..........:(

I am 36 years old and my start weight was 10stone 4lbs not an awful lot but.....i am only 4ft 10" tall:eek: so i have 3 stones to lose, so not only am i fat i am short too:sigh: but there is more i'll tell you about that later.

anyway i've been married for nearly 14 years to DH who is being wonderfully supportive about this diet tbh i probably would have given up on this at week 1 if he hadn't been, my track record for dieting isnt great - I tried weight watchers several times over the last 10 years (which is when i started with the weight problem, right after giving birth to
DS,and then 16 months later to DD. lol) anyway ww didnt help it would take me four weeks to lose 1lb and then i'd get fed up and give up! Slimming world yep tried that I got asked to leave!:eek: cos i wasnt losing anything tee hee! I didnt really gain weight just stayed the same around 9st 7lbs ish with all diets i tried, until last august when building work on our house caused not only huge amounts of stress but no kitchen caused the frequent use of take aways and restaurants;) for 7 months so thats where I begin.

so week 3, here goes,
I work part time in accounts there is only 2 of us in my department myself and my boss I've always got on with her considered her to be a friend, (i even told her about the problem i had with food... you know overeating... the 3or 4 or more bags of crisps and full packets of biscuits at a time plus whatever else i could lay my hands on, not told her about this diet tho)anyway this week i go into work and say hey look at me i've lost 11lbs!!:D and she says nothing! only that she probably needs to lose that much too!! now she is as skinny as a rake so that made me a bit upset, but i just ignored it, anyway a couple of hours later my old boss(who is also her old boss)passes my desk and says - Cath have you lost loads of weight? you're looking really good:Dthis makes me feel great asit would, but before i can reply my current boss/friend, says again ooh but I need to lose that much too! just waiting for both of us to say oh you don't need to lose any weight, which she doesnt, any way i wont go into the whys and wherefores cos this post is gonna be too long anyway i also found out this week that she is taking credit for my work!!!:mad: now I'm not a career person my job is to help provide nice things for my family i work part time i drop my children off at school in the morning and i'm always there to pick them up - i dont want or need promotions i dont want or need any extra hours/stress or responsibility at work - but what i do want is recognition that i'm doing a good job and recognition for everything that i do extra that isn't in my job description that she gives me to do on top of my work load(do you think i'm asking too much, self doubtcreeping in here...maybe i should do it and just shut up?) so anyway this week i have applied for a new job as admin in a school near me now i dont really think i will get it cos i'm sure alot of you will know that part time term time jobs are like rocking horse poo! lol, i know of a similar post locally that had 93 applicants:sigh:

anyway will come back in a bit phonesgoing but i do need to tell you more about me and week 3:(

my new diary part 2 - lol

:eek: hiya, you bored yet?

so here goes...

after discovering boss has been taking credit for my work (and not doing alot of her own) and applying for a new job here is week 3.

i do need to tell you something else about myself - now a psychologist or psychotherapist would have a field day with the next thing i am going to tell you about my self cos even i can see how this not so insignificant thing will tie in with comfort eating and body image/self esteem issuses.

When i tell you you wil probably say oh is that all! thats nothing and as i probably will never meet you and you will never see what i look like then i suppose it is nothing but......deep breath here goes

i have a facial disfigurement, a very large, very dark purple port wine stain that i was born with, it stretches from ear to almost the other ear from my lower lip and cheeks right down to my chest covering my chin & neck, so now you know! OMG i might just delete this bit!:eek:

I cover this 90% of the time with a special camouflage make up and it loks a litle bit better - you might not see the birthmark but you will probably think i'm a bit of a slapper cos i wear so much make up! lol!

Any way i have laser tretment for this (i have been having this for 18 years and tho it wont get rid of it completely it is supposed to fade it down to an 'acceptable' level, now yesterday i went to the clinic in Liverpool for more treatment. I normally use a cream anasthetic(sp) to help numb the area but tbh its not great so last time I asked ifthey could give me a local anasthetic to numb the area so allowing a larger patch to be treated and they said fine so yesterday i had 12 injections in my face to stop me feeling the pain, great i hearyou say!!! no! not great! they didnt work, the area wasnt numbed so as well as the pain from the injections i then had to have over 1000 zaps from the laser(each zap feels like a hot needle being inserted into the skin):cry: and did i cry! I came out and sobbed like a baby in DHs arms (i feel like crying now cos of the memory) and continued to cry for most of the journey home:boohoo: it has never made me feel like this before. & i feel so stupid now

so thats it, came home and DH was out last night so what did i do? I ate!:break_diet:

I had half an easter egg(gave the other half to the kids to stop me eating that too) i had some nuts, and i had a bagel with butter & jam then i made myself a coffe with milk, and i think the reason i feel so cr*p about it is because it wasnt a choice(well i suppose it was but, you know what i mean) i just ate as a means to take the pain away and it didnt work suprise suprise!

So there you go weeks one - three so far, got back on the wagon this morning but i've also woken up with a bloomin cold:(

catch you later

hope you are all doing better than me! lol!

love

Cath

Do you want me to change the title.....let me know what you want it to say and will do it for you, unless you want to start a new one by clicking on new thread at top. Then you could copy and paste what you have just put up....!

Aww hun I hate pain......I often get it from my hernia...it does make you want comforting and if you cant get it physically you turn else where....I know too well where you are coming from.
As for the Port wine stain, I dont think unless it affects you your self that people know how it can get to you, I used to have a crush on a boy with one too, he was gorgeous and when I looked at him I just saw past it....I know some people can be hurtful...just because you look different.....!
Well he wouldnt go out with any girls because he was so self conscious....though I kept trying. By the time he felt brave enough I was seeing someone else.......gutted now when I look back.....lol.

By the way I was naughty all week, chocolate etc I think I was celebrating being single and have now got it out of my system....so this is our new day 1 we can do this together.....There is a 7 day challenge on the site somewhere I have signed up for it saying I want to lose 7lbs this week.....lol.

thanks for that i try not to let it be an issue with me, but it very often is with other people

thanks for that i try not to let it be an issue with me, but it very often is with other people

People just cant seem to see past it when someone looks different.....I find it very very annoying and just want to tell them what I think of them...lol.
Obviously as Im not in your situation so dont know exactly what you go through .....but I do know how narrow minded most people are.
Has the laser treatment helped much....? The lad I had a crush on started to have this treatment too but never got to see how it went.

So are you up for the week challenge then ...?
I want to get 7lbs off this week.

yep up for the challenge - does it start today? on my scales i weigh 9 stone 5 so 7 lbs would make 8st 12lbs :eek: wow i havent weighed this since before kids:wow:

yep up for the challenge - does it start today? on my scales i weigh 9 stone 5 so 7 lbs would make 8st 12lbs :eek: wow i havent weighed this since before kids:wow:

Thats great .....wow indeed.....I am going to blast my 5 stones this week......I have been teetering on the edge of 5 stone for a few weeks now.....!
It would be even better if I could get into the 19`s ....that would mean 11lbs off....lol. optimistic or what.

hungry

as the title says
I'M HUNGRY:gimi: :gimi: :gimi: food!
please,
pretty please,
pretty please with sugar on top.

feel like having a tantrum!!!!
rolls on floor kicking and screaming!!!!!

does anyone else feel like this?

Now I will send you to your room if you carry on kicking and screaming......!

Drink water....loads of it, hot and cold....though I find hot water takes any hungry feeling away...or a black tea.
Did you get all your ironing done....?

:rotflmao: nope!!!! am full of cold, in pain and feeling miserable so he can do his own sodding shirts!!!(shouldnt say that really cos i do love him loads, yesterday when i was hysterical at the clinic all i wanted was him & whilst he didnt make all the pain go away he stopped my tears)

had more water dont feel to bad now, i think alot of the time i dont really feel hungry i just fancy eating, which is what got me here in the first place lol!

Hello Cath
Thought id pop by and say hi
Hope your having a good evening ???
Early night if your not feeling 100% !!

Feel free to come and say hi on my threads LOL

lucky where do you post ?(i know i know but its a very big place and i keep getting lost:eek: )

i just post everywhere , takes me ages to find where i last posted thou !!! Im doing LT so its easy to find me , me and sonkie live 2 mins from each other , we all went to Bath a few weeks ago for a wee mitt meet it was a lovely weekend , we got home and back to reality !!!

hope to find out more about you , cath ! its a great site , everyone is really friendly x

week 3 continued

well i went into work this morning and threw myself on boss's mercy and begged to take a few days off holiday, 1 because of this stinking cold and 2 cos my face is sore, a bit peed off really cos the sun is shining and i cant go and sit in it!!! i am supposed to keep the area thats been treated out of the sun so it can heal, i have got some total sunblock but the heat of the sun hurts, and i cant bear to touch it to put on sunblock lol!

was a good girl yesterday but dont think i drank enough:sigh: i do seem to have a problem with the water any suggestions on how to up the intake gratefully recieved.

whilst reading diaries it has occured to me that lots of people get colds wonder if its diet related?

catch you later

Cath

Back