Cath2007

Awwww you poor thing ...at least you can come on here whilst off work.
I sometimes struggle to drink the water, Though find it easier to drink it hot......! Though I have been making a conscious effort to drink more....and now seem to spend half the day on the loo.

hi

just a quick post to let you know that although i feel bloomin awful i have loads of energy:superwoman: i have done washing cleaning mowed back lawn & am surprised :eek:

makes up for doing nowt yesterday:D but no still havent done the ironing:p

off now to mow front

will week 3 never end!!!!

just to update stillgoing strong on lipotrim but have a confesion to make yesterday only had one shake and only 2 pints of water , just didnt feel like the other 2 will this be a problem? didnt eat anything just didnt want to drink anything either. I can feel myself getting into a bit of depression!:cry: and got to go back to work tommorrow

anyway hope all is well with everyone else

take care

cath

You should have all your drinks each day....they have all essential vitamins and nutrients for your body each day.

hi all

Well hi sonkie cos shes the only one that writes back (i think you are riht about lipotrimmers being kidnapped am getting worried about you son just read your thread and you've not been on for 5 hours!!! hope you are ok and just taking it easy in the garden!! let us know)

anyway 3rd weigh in today - 2lbs off im not too impressed but i have sort have picked a little over the week and i messed up timings usually go before lunch and try not to drink too much water before i go but got delayed today (didnt even have time to go for a wee first! sorry- tmi, lol)

anyway feeling a bit better today cold s all but gone face is still sore but nothing like before (just irritated now rather than really painful) so no picking for me this week my mind is more focussed on ssing rather than being miserable and wanting food to cheer me up!!

I am so full of admiration for the people (on whichever diet) that stick to it 100%, or even 90% for any length of time, i found this week so tough.

good luck & take care

cath

ps how do i get a signature thingy that sparkles?

Tut tut it is hard to get out of the picking......! Hope you can keep to the straight and narrow.....!

If you click on someones sparkly it should take you to the site...set one up you like and then copy paste into signature and save.....like for the tracker.

Back