CATHY NOW HAS A DIARY :)

lol im thinking the same that i cant be THAT big still cause people wouldnt be saying it other wise!! got told my legs are tiny today too...i liked that lol!!

exam today went grand will say i def passed it!!
going out for x mass party on thurs night! cant wait cause all the croud of people i hang round with who didnt come back are down so will be a fab night. going to try get something deadly to wear to haha xxx

couple of people commented on my loss today...not in 100% positive way either!! not really negatively but just made me stop and think!! like imo im NOT tiny, im still a bit above 10st so know that im not in danger of being toooooooooo small, but i do know my collarbones are VERY sticky outie!!
couple of the girls reassured me though and it is like they said...if im happy with the way i am dont worry everyone else will get used to me being like this!!

i know its only early days but i am very proud of myself for surviving 6days of rtm without going off the rails!!xxx

I am about the same weight Catz, and I got a lot of that too. A lot from folks back home, and I realised as much as it is taking me to get MY head around my loss, and my seeing myself everyday - they hadn't ssen me for months and months and months!! So sometimes we probably DO appear "tiny" to them. Don;t take it to heart. Unless it was meant spitefully. Usually you can tell the difference. :)

ANd you should be proud on 6 days of RTM! Well done! :)

xx

Oh my flipping hell!! I lost 4lb on week 1 rtm!! That is bloody crazy!!!lol!! :)

so much for usin this as a food diary i forgot to update yes! i tried tuna, lettuce and an egg white mixed yesterday...oh god i really do not like the egg white which then turned me off the lettuce. so i ook the rest of the tuna from the can and ate that on its own...have tosay i really enjoyed it!! was nice :)

ok today i will be having the easy poached chicken again.
but food for thought...i bought the ll orange drink today, and granted i had bout 250ml first then came home and poured myself a pint of water with that in it. ive drank roughly bout 100ml if even of that and oh my god...im getting a headache and feel all yuck!! i know there obviously isnt that much sugar or anything in it but could it be the sweetness of it? in the 15 weeks i dont drink the ll drinks only plain water and havent felt like this so know its def the drink.
also made up some jelly while ago so the smell of it is on my hands....god the smell is making me nearly sick, its sooooo sweet! i will try the jelly later but going on the smell of it i dunno if ill be able to hack it!

going to chuck the water down the drain and get my good friend plain water!!

yup sugar free....its the hartleys cranberry one!! i still havent had it!! im not really hungry and would prefer my shake soon over jelly!! (wtf is this REALLY me talking lol)!!
im going to bring it to college with me tomorro cause ive a long day with my last 2 exams so find being up early im peckish in morning!

chicken was fab again!! did find myself eating bigger mouth fuls, so i stopped and started again! again only had the portion (if even) i love that im eating for hunger!!
nothing else exciting happening really!! hope everyones doing well xxx

gotta repremand myself for not filling this in yes ..... but god had i a LONG day!!
left the house yesterday morning, to go to college for my last 2 exams...woohoo...half way there realised id brought my shaker etc BUT no shakes!! all i could think was crap lol!!
so had to duck into the shop and get a tin of tuna ta bring to college!
this was the first meal ive eaten in a social event...and i was nervous!! not bout them but to see if id still listen to my body and stop when full!! but thank god i finished it when i was full and content...woohoo!! also had the pot of jelly in college which was suprisingly nice!!
but then i had to go town after college so was STARVING by the time i got home! had another shake, but then i started swaying towards drinking when i went out last night.

this was an on going battle between my inner chatterbox and me!! and i could see my self being convinced...BUT then i thought "im on week 2, and wouldnt allow myself a bar of choc, so why would i allow myself a couple of vodkas" what was so different?

i still hadnt 100% convinced myself not to when we went into town, so told one of friends and he was like "well can u enjoy urself without it? which my ans was a def YES, then his next question was would i be dissappointed in my self if i did drink and my answer was a BIG FAT YES so he goes well then cathy there is ur answer!!

i figure it still comes down to my hole eating and drinking in social events thing, and that i havent stopped that, but i am learning to control it. so i didnt drink, and had a BRILLANT night!! was seriously fab!! i have never laughed so much, or danced or sang! i have a sore throat now there today from singing too!!

i also got chatted up a couple of times lol!! i just laugh and tell them im married (im not but might as well be haha) and to of the lads i go to college both lifted me up!!

one got me up against the wall and pretended to do bold things to me lol! but the other lifted from my stomach and i have finger bruises on my side lol!!

also seen the pics of last night and a couple of things shocked me....1) the top im wearing u can see through it perfectly and can see my bra...so no one felt the need to tell me this inc my own bloody bf haha and 2)i like me in them!! i seen one of my face and i was really shocked at how well i felt looking at them!! i didnt think oh god double chin this or that i thought..is that actually me haha!!

bl he is brill and im so thankfull he helped me instead of just saying ah sure feck it like!!

ok for todays update ....
im wrecked and aching from dancing lol!! can honestly say im struggling to get cals into me!! have my main protein meal, now granted i have to learn to bulk that up with veg, but im soo full with just the protein. im having to pots of sugar free jelly just to bulk it up a piece but thats it...im at busting point today and ive still another shake to go.agh gonna have to really work on this!!

also oh got laid off till end of jan today. not very worried cause he seems to be able to find a job really quickly, but its kinda crap cause it was so sudden (last day today, and only told today)!!

just did 25mins on wii to so found energy from somewhere lol!! gonna have an early night tonight!! xxx

ok today has been good!!
got up and brought the bab town for a walk...turned into a 3hour walk lol so thats the exercise done for today!! he was very well behaved to so we both came home in brill moods, even if he was a bit tired!!
then decided id have some stemed chicken and cauliflower and brocilli...i didnt know bout the cauliflower cause id usually prefer brocilli, but it was the opposite...was very yummy though!!
the had a youghurt after it...oh yum!! have to say i would have eaten another...but i didnt!! :) was nice and full after it too!!
have more sugar free jelly setting but imo ive had enough food today, so will just have my last shake when im watching a film later!!

oh and totm showed up today...bugger!! not sore though or anything so its not too bad!!

also got measured today in town and im actually 5ft 6 and not 5ft 4 which now makes my bmi at the weight i was today 22.1!! flipping hell!! thats madness lol!! xxx

god today was stressful!! went down to pick up santa pressies....got down and the shop hadnt the bike we put by...oh my word!! so an hour and halfs drive later we got it! thank god like!!
had my chicken brocolli and cauliflower today again god it was gorg!! slacking on the water today only 3 litres drank, so want to push that a piece!!
have had some sugar free jelly and youghurt too but im STILL very down on cals...arg!! dunno where else ta chuck stuff in!!
scales are looking fab this week...not offical though cause wont see my llc till next week so im just keeping an eye on it!!

ive a question though...when i check ketostix they stay light for a sec then change to dark...does this mean im still in keto? or am i out? if im out they shouldnt go dark at all should they not? im getting confused now lol!!

got my x mass pressie off oh today (loadsa money :)) so going clothes shopping tomorro, have cleaned out my wardrobe of all clothes that are too big for me now...god ive like an EMPTY wardrobe!! have bout 3 outfits!!
gonna go really early in the morning to get up and down!! xxx

god ive been terrible and neglectful of my diary!!

not much has changed im having steamed chicken with brocolli and cauliflower!

ok today (christmas day) had some ham and turkey with cauliflower and broccolli (lol) and it was FAB!!! i had a biiigggg plate of it (ok not that big haha)!! havent been tempted by anything other than that and im very pleased!! nothing else to report got loadsa nice things inc money and clothes...al size 12 or under woohoo!!! :D:D

awh thanks chic!!

im trying different fruit this week, and "enjoying it" lol!! even though i tried a kiwi today...got so sweet! still going ok with food in my opinion, and dont think i have anything to worry bout yet!!

although i did have a couple of drinks on st stephens day...now this was poss a combination between a rebelious child and adult state...BUT i have no regrets.
it did teach me that i prefer NOT drinking, and dont think ill be taking another drop in a good while. i resisted the chips etc, and didnt want in anyways them!!

have my wi in the morning tomorrow nervous and excited!! its a day from a two week wi so well see whats in store in the morning!! xxx

ok weigh in 2&3 a day early saw me loose 5lbs...which i was delighted with!! im now down at 9st 10lbs which im overjoyed with. i then went into town and bought size 8 jeans and size 8 tops...its so weird being this size!! lol!!

we were meant to go out for new years, and the bab stay in my sis's but he wouldnt stay so we ended up staying in! i was a little dissappointed cause was dressed etc and ready to go, but i know its not his fault!! was still nice to spend it with just me and jay, spec cause its our 4 year anniversary at 23.35 new years eve :)

we went to in laws for dinner, and that was yummy lol!!
(just my veg and protein), she couldnt get over that i couldnt have her veg or potatoes yet!! but i was very nicely full after it!!

i have my ipod updated, and am getting up for a nice walk in the morning early, but feeling sooooooooooo bloated and "fat" even though oh nearly after killing me when i said this...i just meant yuck not the way i used to be lol!! think my totm is coming on...fingers crossed it doesnt lol!! xxx

CATHY HAS A HANGOVER!! BOOOOOO!!!

Ok so as the title says im DYING!! :jelous:
it was my aunties bday last night, so we went out for the night!! and i made the decision that i was going to drink. yes i know i had drink earlier than "allowed" bu this was a choice i made and im happy with that!! (well i was until this morning anyways lol!!)

had a couple at home, then more out in the pub!! oh kept filling it back up, and up for me!! :p
i supposably shout when im drunk, even though im only talking, i cry when talking to people about family, and i walk into walls and hop my shoulder and finger!! :8855:
oh i also take VERY long in the loo, and take off my shoes and dance round the old mans pub to irish music!!

so as ya can guess a good night was had!! lol!!

i went town yesterday and bout a denim skirt (mini) one and decided to wear it with my black top and tights! i was very comfy and imo looked nice!!

walked in and got told i have TINY arms and legs (from a girl who is a size 6 so i must be small haha) and was delighted!!
was nice to be out with my aunties and i had a really good night!!

LS i promise ill get more pics up soon!! if ya seen me now yad think oh my god look at her (hair all over place and make up god knows where haha)

also i want to add ive not introduced anything else early and am not tempted either!!

oh and i weighed myself this morning and my weight hasnt changed which is weird so going to keep in control for next couple of days and maybe be able to save myself lol!!! xxxx

ye ls im waiting for it...not worried just apprenhsive a piece bout it!!

i asked oh again to marry me last night...yad no i was drunk lol!! hes so used to it now all he replies is one day i will!! seriously have to stop that!! hahahaha!!

hes so suprised at how much ive change though, i got up and put on my skirt, and ugg boots today! before ll it would be tracksuit, and fleece!! i love the newish me :)

lol LS i ask so many times! and whats worse is we have talked bout it, and hes already told me hell ask me when im finished college, cause this is the hardest part we have had, and if we can last it then we know we can last pretty much anything!!

its so weird, he carried me up AND down the stairs yes...was so cool i was screaming laughing haha!!

ok so i booked my first driving lesson today!! its for thurs at 10 till 12...god im so scared...never even sat in a car!! but REALLY want to just go do it!

have my wi tomorro...and im scared! this week i had alcohol, and although that is the only thing i had that i shouldnt have, its totm too so im scared!! im not going to be upset if ive put on, but will admit, cause i havent had meetings in to weeks, i know i need tomorro's one! going to bring my books upstairs and re-read them now in a minute!!

really want to get back into my walking! thank god im back in college next mon, cause it means ill walk in and out!!

oh and i MIGHT be going to ibiza in may with my friends!! which is so cool cause never had a holiday other than family ones!! cant really afford it, but oh told me that i should go cause we wont get to go together this year as a family!! so going to look into that!! im all excited haha!!

AND i got FAB lumonious orange shoes today!! so fricking fab!! im def wearing them the next night im out!!
oh and on a bad note...my boobs are now a 34 B ....SOOOOOOBBBB LOL!! crappy things!! xxx

oh ls as ya can see to i got ya a bigger pic of me lol!! xxx

ls ill get the pic of shoes up later...when oh's out so he doesnt think im weird!lol

ok so im dying again!! wtf i seem to be saying that for last 2 weeks!! but i was very good only had vodka and diet coke!! even though i had the cals for it, im reducing my 1000 cals per day, to bout 850 for next couple of day! had a fab night, and was half 3 and we coming home this morning! bad thing is there is no dance floor where we were so i didnt burn off anything lol!!

i really wanted to get up and go for a walk this morning, but its numb and thumping down raining, and oh still in bed with a sore shoulder (?) not sure why so may keep an eye on that!!
and no he wasnt carrying me around last night hahahaha!! :)

if oh isnt tormenting me later im gonna try track my food on ere, the hole% are bugging me and its gettng frustrating! also my protein when tracked on wlr is higher than its "meant" to be, but is this cause im still eating higher protein meals, cause only in week 5?

back to college tomorro, so have an assignment due in for thurs, i may start on....ye i no i no im off the last 3and half weeks lol!! xxx

Back