CATHY NOW HAS A DIARY :)

lol Cats, I would be lsot without my tracker as I am as cluelss as they come when it comes to nutrition! But I'm learning! You'll figure it out in no time!! ANd your percentages will be well off, as LS said, as you are not really on a full diet yet.

Good luck girl - you're doing great!

XX

lol hey hunni!!

week 5 is going grand imo, ive been on track with cals more or less every day, im giving up getting hung up on % for now, its to mind boggling! its been okish cause im back in college since yesterday, and today i wasnt prepared and didnt bring enough food with me, but lucky we have a canteen!! so didnt have to eat anything im not allowed!!

im on internet pricing insurance ere, and its not too bad looking at bout 1500!! have another lesson tomorro so hoping itll be a bit better lol cause really want to get out on the road asap!!

its kinda all up in the air at home though, my oh is going to eng to work at end of feb (he is a farmer so goes to lamb), now i dont want him to go (so im kinda putting up a little fight lol) but i know at the end of the day he isnt going to get a job ere in ireland till the summer, so i have to accept this.

he went last year and lets just say we were lucky we made the end of the year. it put such financial trouble on us, and we fought a lot while he was there , so im very apprenhsive about it all.
if he is going hell be over there for 5 weeks, back for 2, then over again for another 5 weeks. hell know tonight whether he has the job!
the only good thing is all these feelings its bringing up im not thinking bout food. i think im finally learning not to reach for the press when there is an emotional upsetting going on.*phew*.

im learning to though to think things through, and not throw my mouth off, which is nice!!

also got my x mass results and im doing grand, only failed one so thats not to bad and got very high results in the rest, so im a happy bunny ;) lol!!

ive wi tomorro, im getting the nervous feeling back again bout wi which is crap i had stopped, i think its just cause im reaching the weeks people say u kinda stop loosing in...well soon find out!!

having a big bowl of soup i a min cant wait lol!! xxx

im sure we will be grand, we are learning to talk rationally bout things instead of jumping, so that is a big help!!

the may meet could be an option although will have to sign up in a couple of weeks, just have exams round that time!! would be so cool to get over and see everyone!!

the driving is hopefully going ok...this is only my sec lesson, and as ive no insurance, on my little car (and my seat needs to be fixed booo!!) i havent been able to practise but hoping ill be ok tomorro!!

thank u for ur support hunni though and to tell u the truth there isnt any probs, just a lot of flying here and there so its all happy in cathy land...for now haha!!

xxxx

Back