Cathy's Bootcamp!

Evening all. Had yet another busy day so only just got on here.

B - 1 Egg Scrambled
L - King Prawns, Lettuce 50g, Cucumber 100g and Mayo
S - Little bit of potted beef about 50g (0.3c for 100g)
D - Lamb Mince with pataks paste and 150g garlic mushrooms

W - 5-6 litres
E - Going to do drill now and maybe shake weight but got to get some work done for interview in the morning so not going on the cross trainer tonight.

Looks like a good day hun

Thanks Maxiep...
Still geting my head around it all, it's day 4 and yesterday I actually struggled to eat my lunch, felt full. Actually did a kickboxing class last night and felt great.
Had my first movement this morning too (sorry all) was like giving birth all over again. will be going to get my ketostix this morning too see if I am burning all my horrible fat off yet.
Thanks for all the help

Day 4 Bootcamp

Sorry for not doing this last night, again I've been running round like a blue @rsed fly! Had my interview yesterday which went well fingers crossed! and was out all evening.

B - 1 Egg Scrambled and 1 Babybel
L - Cold chicken with 100g lettuce and 150g cucumber and some Philadelphia
S - Pork Scratchings
D - Diced Turkey Breast cooked in Tikka paste (5c per 100g)

Didn't have anymore veg in so didn't eat as much as I should but didn't get to have dinner while 9pm anyway so didn't want a big meal anyways.

W - 4-5 litres
E - Walking round everywhere for about 2-3hrs or more

Drill - Ok this was probably the worst week for me in some respects to do Bootcamp (i.e. all the stress I've had with work etc) but then again maybe the best as if I hadn't had to report in every night and make sure my excercises and drills were done even if it was at 10pm this week could have probably been a bad one resulting in a gain. I think I've had the similar to Susan with TOTM (don't have them as on Depo Jab but have symptoms each month) so think water has been an issue a couple of days.

I've actually really enjoyed doing bootcamp and didn't realise how much sweetener I was having (Atkins bars, diet drinks and the odd SF Jelly) so its good to know but I'm so glad Saturday is finally here cos after this week I'm in good need of a glass of wine!

Are we up for the same next Monday?

Day 5 - Weigh in day!

Well I got on the scales this morning and from 13st 8lb on Monday they said 13st 5.9lb this morning so rounding up I've lost 2lb! :D

Really happy with the result as this week could have ended in a gain the way things were going and want to say huge thanks to Susan for coming up with the idea xxx

No probs hun. Congrats on your loss, thats great.

Didn't even get my wine as went to see a play of a friends, stayed for aftershow party with my bottle of water and there was only really carby food there so didn't have any and my hubbys there filling his face so just got home, hungry but too late to have anything and no vino for me :( ah well theres always tomorrow evening!

Hellooooo :wavey:

Hiya Jim have you had a good holiday? We've all missed you on here!

Yes it was great love, I'm uploading some pics now to post. :)

Back