cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

I feel fab!! soooooooooo delighted!! went down to get my outfit for the party.....got a size 14 jeans and size 14 top...and get this....the 16 was WAY to big!!!nothing like that to make me more determind!! have 4 points saved already!!
actually feel happy with my outfit, for once in ages!! day 3 feels good :)

Well done you, what a fantastic feeling that must be :)

oh god!! who new u could get so drunk on 12 vodkas and redbulls haha im dying!!! very hard having to watch lazy town this early when i can barely see hahaha :)
i stuck within my points only food i ate out was one sausage so thats good suppose.....still feel like crap though ha

Awww dreaded hangover? .... ummm plenty of fluids! and a huge big fry up should do it ;) :p lol only kidding hehehe ..

Feel better soon hun xx

on my sec litre of water and 2 panadol downed!! ill get there eventually lol!! thank god for a little lad that loves cuddling into mammy!! hes happy lying ere on my knee!! had a fab nite last nite havent been out on the town with the bf in ages so was lovely to go out the to of us to get drunk but not kill each other (i hate drunken fights ha)!!

ok day 5 off to a...tiring start but least ill save some points today haha!! have a kids party later so mite go a little bit late so i miss al the yummy food!! and after paying €1000 to get the car fixed 2 weeks ago, that darling bf of mine was driving to work this morning and it conked again...same reason as the last!!! aghhhhhhh!!!

sounds like you had a good night - pity bloody hangovers have to follow:( - enjoy the kids party!

Glad you had a fab night and stayed in points too. I think I must be getting old as I now stop just before the point of no return. I just can't bear feeling like that in the morning anymore. :sick:

Fab news on the clothes sizes too. I'm desperate to get to a size 16 proper in trousers as I have a caseful of clothes I've not seen since Aug 2005 when I fell pregnant!

well im up since 7 this morning and only went to bed at half 4 but i survived without killing any body...but the days not over yet!!! haha :)
well i dont go out that often bcause my fella works loooonnngggg hrs and weve a 3 yr old so i like to enjoy meself when i do go out haha!!

oh ull make it soon hunni when u do ul be delighted with ur self!!
i haven been in 14s since before i had my son so was over the moon!!
when i loose another 4lbs im throwing away my 16 jeans i refuse to keep them any longer haha

haha honestly when u do lipotrim for a week ya get used to it!!! i used to not drink a glass never mind 7 litres but now i love the feeling after i do drink a litre!! my skin is better and now i dont get bladder infections anymore from the amount i do drink!!

ok day 6!!
feeling really good today!! got a pic from the party the other nite and although i look soooooooo drunk in it i actually like the pic of me where as usually id be like oh my god look at my chic this one is nice...
wooooooooooohoooooooooooo doing good!!

ignore the fact im PURE drunk haha but this is me and my fella jay

haha thanks its the first time in bout ....god knows what that i went out with my arms showing and whats worse is i was this weight before and i still never did it i think its just the way i feel in myself now!!!

oh god no the hangover didnt stop me eating either....ya crazy haha that would never happen!!! good luck on ur weight too xxx

my wi is 2morro....im really anxious to get in and see how i got on spec bcause i was out!! have stuck to my points though and drank 5litres of water, but the water in the house is rotten so its after tearing the throat out of me so i feel like im soooooooooooooooo parched!! fella just brought home a 5litre bottle of water so gonna down some of that and see how i feel then!!

Good luck for wi today hun,let me no how you do,you will be surprised if you have stuck to your points you will get the good result!

Good luck for the weigh in today cat, im sure youve done great! let us know how you get on!

Good Luck for w,i hun ... make sure you nip back and let us know how ya got on xx ...

thanx every one, my wi not till half 5 so be about half 7 before im bk on ere !!! aghhhh xxxx lol

Back