cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

Well done Cathy - it's not easy to resist temptation like that, especially once the pizzas are in the oven.

You'll lose this week - I feel it in my bones :)

ah thaks karen i doubt it though haha

ok gonna update this.... have had a CRAP week. feel like dog ump this week!! have a MASSIVE headache all day today, cant **** it, and have def gone over my points. have drank feck all water this week and am now not sleeping well at all!!!

seriously gonna have to get back on the wagon i feel so FAT AND FRUMPY since i fell off the wagon and really dont like it.
gonna try get a good nites sleep tonite and wake up nice and refreshed in the morning.
i honestly dont think there is any way i can loose weight now this week but hoping if i can get 3 good days in before wi, i might be able to limit the damage even a fraction of the way!!

night every one x

aww hugs cat, i have days like that too when ive fell off the wagon. Get back on it girl and youl be ok and get your feel good factor back.hugs babes xxx

awh thanks hunni xxxxx
still have my thumping headache so i know thats not helping me!! just had my brekkie which was 3.5points
thinking of having a slice of toast now but doubt i will.
gonna go up and get ready and go for a walk with the lil lad (fella in work ) get a BIG botlle of water in the shop and ill be grand

gonna track properly today and that will help!!

aww can you not take something for your headache? i get a few of them due to my weight so i know how your feeling!
The walk soubnds nice complete with bottle of water! im off to a fete shortly to join hubby whos doing a carboot down there - so me and the kids can get out for a couple of hours - maybe il decide what to cook for dinner too, gotta be somethnig with lots of point veg and maybe some chicken, ummmmmm!
Me and you have got to stay on the wagon this week cat! i know that if i weigh in tomorrow and the loss is not more then 2 pounds im going to be a trifle pissed about it!
whens your wi cat?

ive had an on off headache for last like 3days taken everything i can!! it could be a mixture of eating dirt, not drinking enough water, my totm, or i changed my pillows so could be any of the above haha

awh the fete sounds good, something to get u out for while!!
my wi is on tues and ill honestly be happy if i dont put UP more than to!! im expecting an up and itll be my own fault because i no when i dont track i loose it...but yet i didnt do it this week!!

awh id say u will get ur loss its really frustrating when u see no movement isnt it!!
ah the

ok managed to stick to my points today!! had the ice cream from lidl that is 2.5 points.....oh my god!! i have to say this is fab!!! its such a big pot so u feel like ur eating for ages!!! i am def now converted and think i will end up eating nearly one a day ha!!
have only had one small bottle of coke today and 3litres of water!! feel like im nearly forcing the water down which is weird!!
finished eating there now for the day, just prob stick to more water.
did a 2hour walk this morning and 200 situps so far!!

have decided im going to go in shopping tomorro and get a couple of sugar free jellys and ice creams and that just that can stock up on them!! have a big shopping day planned tomorro, want to get the little lad a new bike (his daddy took the wheel off his other one to fix it and keeps forgetting it in work:)) a lazytown costume (he has a fancy dress on thurs) gonna get new weighing scales (for food!) pots cause ive burnt my dinner in mine the past 2 days ha and hopefully a couple more things!! want to leave the town hands packed tomorro haha!!

so hopefully the wander around the shops will boost me to!! xxx

Sounds like you had a good weekend Catz - well done.

Enjoy the shopping - all that walking is good exercise lol.

Sounds like me and you had a great weekend cat!

Youl have a good loss too hun, my wi is tonight and im thinking only a 1lb loss for me so im guna be annoyed at myself later!

ok i know i shouldnt but i wi today i have a reason though i cant make my meeting tomorro nite and going to mother in laws on fri so wont be back till mon so i know itll keep me on track....

so the result is ....................im up 2lb!! i no i should be disappointed and i am cause it means ive more to go but i feel for the on off week ive had....totm, bladder infections and headaches and so much flipping food ha i deserve that 2lb (was expecting bout 5!!!)

had to go docs today over them flaming headaches (day and night now for last 6days woke this morning and was crying to my fella was so sick of them!!) and he gave me tabs for the headache and sickness ones. i was thinking...im not feeling sick....until i took them!!! fecking hell. the sweat poured out of me, i was dizzy and nearly throwing my guts up!! had to come home and lie down for 2hours!!
upside though...headache finally gone and feeling better!! woohooo!!!

shopping was brill today, got the bab his new bike even though i cant fix the brake but every thing else i did all by my self:) :) (im NOT a handyman lol) got a filter for my water to see if it helps with the stinky chlorine(hopefully the best €12 spend), got 2 new books (the dressmaker and ma he sold me for a few cigarettes), a new iron, and couple of clothes for me and the bab!!
only spent like €150 so thats not to bad!!!
was raging though cause couldnt get taigh his sportacus outfit they were all out, so ill bring him down tomooro and see what else can find!!
went into town at 8 and didnt leave till 12...good couple of cals worked off hopefully haha!!

food wise ive been very good, had my brekkie (3.5) lunch chicken roll (7.5) and a curly wurly (2.5) really dont feel like dinner, but ill wait till later to decide!!! and have also only drank one bottle ok coke and 1litre of water....had to nearly force down the coke for some reason ha!! not complaining...time i gave it up any ways!!

kinda upsetting, but my fella had couple of gallons of petrol outside the house for last like 4months...and they were stolen last nite!! now im NOT upset bout the petrol more so the fact that my front door wasnt locked, i was in the house by myself, and my curtains in the sitting room were open and my laptop was in there!!(the drums were under the sitting room window).
just kinda hate the fact that there was some one lurking so close to my house late at night spec when its only me and the bab!! just really lucky they didnt come into the house just was outside it!!
so obviously gonna start locking the door early now!!!!

ok going to collect the bab from creche now!! haha xxx

God, that's nasty!!! I bloomin hate thieves!!! It wouldn't matter what it was hun but just the thought of someone hanging about, in around your house, taking your stuff...ooo, it makes my blood boil! x

ye i no siobhan i was pure scared last nite till me fella came home, and was just dozing at half one this morning and one of taighs bart simpson toys downstairs went off bout 6times.it only stopped when i got up..was so scared walking down stairs but there was no one there so dunno what the hell was going on!! and looked out the window last nite and sitting on the path across the road was a big rat!! i nearly got sick!! told me fella i want to move house!! hate it up here now!!

oh you poor thing theres nothing worse. just make sure to lock your door etc and the edgyness will go in a little while.

glad your shopping trip went well. nothing better than retail therapy :D

its kinda crap though cause ive lived up this side of the town since i was born and never was edgy cause so comfy up here....now i hate it!! wouldnt bother me to move either!!!

just brought taigh to mcdonalds was brill he has been so good!! only had chips and chicken nuggets so doing really good, have m jelly in the fridge ready if i need it to!! and loadsa water!! got me speakers for my ipod and taigh a new dora book!! good day all round!!

bringing him zoo on fri!! cant wait all excited haha itll be a long day cause leaving home at 9 and wont eventually get to mil till bout 6 but hopefully hell be ok!! going out to run up and down the road with him on his bike now!! and did 200 situps and 2hours walk....

100% all week here i come!! xx

ok so wasnt going to bother going to wi tonite cause had wi yes on a diff scales but said feck it il go any ways!!
wooooooooooohooooooooooooo thank god i did!! im only up .5lb!!
now i no its still an up, but for someone who ate 18points of chinese, and a bag of marshmallows from lidl that were 15points on topof my own points and that i was on totm i think i did fairly ok!!
i would say being so good today and yes had helped but i had eaten all my points for today too!!!
gonna have a big loss next week!!!

also stuck 100% to ww today again!! drank 3litres of water so far, and 300 situps, and 2hours walk!! so im happy with that!! gonna sit down with another litre of water and a tub of jelly and read!!
fella working all night so can go sleep early, and hopefully the bab will be good to!! hope everyones doing ok xxx

Back