cathy's diary...is starting to TRY maintain...oh crap lol

ok todays weigh day....not staying for the meeting tonite cause my leader is away and the stand in is dirt haha so just gonna get weighed!! hope its down haha i no i said id only measure myself once a month but ive lost another inch off my stomach since last tues!! (def keeping up the situps!!!) did 200 yes so im upping it a bit as much as poss!!

kinda tired today, the lil lad is trying to be toilet trained during the day and night, so waited up for my fella last nite till 2 and then was up with taigh at 6 this morning so cant wait to go sleep tonite!! jay will just have to come home to a sleeping gf :)

cant wait though its the final of the biggest loser tonite...i love this show lol!! and greys anatomy is on...then bed!!!!! isnt it terrible to say im going to shave my legs to nite BEFORE the wi...every little helps hahaha

Agggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:
I STAYED THE FLIPPING SAME!

i no its better than a gain, but i feel sooooo crappy about it. im raging.
spec cause everything i ate or drank i felt i had the points for.
that means ive only 4weeks now to loose 7lbs...and i dont get to move my ticker..... stupid bloody scales (ok i no its obviously not there fault but still)
i have to say i really dont think i should drink for a while it just seems to keep holding me back!! gonna have to think about that, and possibly giving up some of my diet coke.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

woke up this morning with a crappy bladder infection :( but its ok just gonna drink cranberry juice and ill get rid of it asap!!

gonna track everything and weigh everything today!! been good so far and went for my walk!! do 300 situps and 20 mins boxing today and hopefully itll help x

ah thanks irene, although according to my weight on the scales last nite im 13st 13lb where as i thought i was 13st 13.5lb so nice ta have missed that half a lb i dont feel to bad now haha

300 sit ups - that is very impressive - well done you!

well i was on 200 but gonna try go all out this week!!! have 150 of them done already so ill do the rest later!!

woooooooooohoooooooooooo i resisted temptation!!
the babs off all day from creche hes puking and that so come half six i had a headache and was wrecked!! decided to put on two pizzas (each 8 points) and have them slowly cooking untill i put him to bed and that.

so im up reading him his stories and thought "are u stupid" (ha) so after he fell sleep i went down opened my ww diary i write and look at my weight and measurements and think thats 16points ill have to work off ALL week!!

i went in turned them off, chucked them out to the dog, and went to bed for an hour!!! up now to run my fella a bath for when hes in from work, and gonna get back into bed and read and hopefully have a very early night!!!

i think im finally learning that food makes me feel rotten instead of nice!!
i stuck to maries challenge all day (stuck to my points) :) did my 300 situps but didnt do my boxing but thats ok i dont mind that....
day 2 here i come :)

xxx

woooooooooohoooooooooooo i resisted temptation!!
the babs off all day from creche hes puking and that so come half six i had a headache and was wrecked!! decided to put on two pizzas (each 8 points) and have them slowly cooking untill i put him to bed and that.

so im up reading him his stories and thought "are u stupid" (ha) so after he fell sleep i went down opened my ww diary i write and look at my weight and measurements and think thats 16points ill have to work off ALL week!!

i went in turned them off, chucked them out to the dog, and went to bed for an hour!!! up now to run my fella a bath for when hes in from work, and gonna get back into bed and read and hopefully have a very early night!!!

i think im finally learning that food makes me feel rotten instead of nice!!
i stuck to maries challenge all day (stuck to my points) :) did my 300 situps but didnt do my boxing but thats ok i dont mind that....
day 2 here i come :)

xxx

Now that is will power, you should be well pleased with yourself hunni!!!

With good food theres no guilt, but when you have lots of naughty points youl have guilt till your wi!!!

Now can i have some of your willpower please???

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
here ya go hunni but use it quick cause when it runs out it does so with a bang haha

todays not to bad have used half my points but only cause todays shopping day and only home with low points food!! haha

going to bring the lil lad and his friend to the big blue barn in couple of mins so thats a work out and a half haha

Glad to see your doing better hun! Keep it up,you can do it .

awh thanx everyone feeling crappy my backs in pieces so im either getting a dose or totm!:( got myself a bag of marshmallows cause felt crap...but there rotten and cant eat them ha serves me right for dipping into points i dont have!!! so threw them in the bin and sitting here with my diet coke instead!!!

hoping a good nights sleep will sort it out, so just waiting for the bab ta get home and then going to put him to sleep and go to!!
hope everyone elses doing ok xx

aggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flipping mother nature!! got my yolks, and feeling like crap!! feel sooooooo bloated hoping this isnt goin to make me go up this week, and that cause i feel bloated i wont eat as much!! only good thing is im going up to my mother in law (well not offically but she might as well haha) next week and i dunno what it is but i ALWAYS loose weight after been up there (really should go up more often ha) think its cause i only eat my 3 main meals, no snacking and little coke!!

gonna get up and scrub the house then go for walk!! had my breakfast so only used 3.5points so far!! woohoo!!

Morning Cathy! I didnt realise you were from Ireland too! Sure Carlow is only down the road!

Your sts this week might have been from your TOTM already? Dont be worrying yourself. Id say you feel good for being good??

Well done on throwing out the pizzas. That took great willpower!

its ok cause i didnt realise u wer in dublin haha :)

i hope my sts last week was my totm and its not oing to affect next week to cause to bad weeks and ill start loosing it!! oh throwing out the pizzas felt brill!! and the dog was in her element haha

have been crap again on the water bcause my water is gone really cloriney(?) so hoping its gonna be sorted soon cause when im not drinking so much i feel ten times worse!!!!

ok seriously HAVE TO STOP WHINGING AND GET UP OFF MY ARSE AND GET A LOSS THIS WEEK

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

GONNA DO IT!!:)

You must have the happiest dog in Ireland! Well done on sticking with it. Totm has a lot to answer in the STS stakes. You'll get your 7lbs in the month I'm sure.

Sharon

Back