Catkins weight loss journey!

catkin69

Hello everyone.
I have decided to keep a weight loss/food diary in an attempt to keep me on track! Hopefully I will be able to celebrate some highs and Im sure be supported through a few lows along the way.
I am doing slimming world at home having previously attended classes. I understand the diet just looking for recipe tips.
I started on wednesday after climbing on the scales and realising I was again back where I started from last year and the one before and probably the one before that.
I weighed 11 stone 3 and a half. Ideally I would like to dip below 10 stone. I havent set a definite goal yet but it will probably be 9 stone 10 though less might be nice!
A little about me- I have 2 lovely children 6 and 7 and a mostly lovely husband ;)
I work part time as a nurse on nights which can be tricky with knowing when to eat.
I have a dog who needs daily walks and I am a fairly keen vegetable grower so that is the exercise I get at the moment. We have a wii at home so I will aim to do 2 sessions of either zumba or wii fit a week to start with.
So I will begin posting my food diaries from tomorrow and see how I get on.
Good luck everyone.
Catherine

Back