• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cats Moulin Rouge Weightloss!

My best friend is getting married next year and is having a moulin rouge hen do! So corsets and Can Can outfits we are wearing. Needless to say its going to be very figure hugging!

Decided to keep a food diary to track my food and if anyone has any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Here is the last couple of days!!

Friday 3rd December

3 boiled eggs
Tea with milk

Jacket Potato with Baked beans

Pasta Bolognese with Dolmio Light Bolognese sauce 750g jar = split between two people- 6.25 syns

Syn total 6.25syns

Saturday 4th December

3 boiled eggs

Tesco Irish Stew Tinned- free
Dominos 1 slice 9 inch pizza -13 syns

Gammon, Mash, 2 Beef Sausages (10 syns) Baked Beans

Went way over syns today!! Husband made dinner and added the sausages and when they were on my plate i couldnt say no to them!!!

Syn total 23 syns

Sunday 5th December

2 frylight eggs and 2 rashes of bacon

Tesco Ravioli- Free

Chicken, SW roasties, Broccolli, Carrots.
Bisto Gravy- 4 Syns

Slice of Victoria Sponge Cake ( homemade)- no idea:confused: so 10 syns??

Syns total = 14 syns

Monday 6th December

3 Boiled Eggs

Jacket potatoes with beans and 28g cheese

Harvester- simply chicken with Jacket potato and baked beans.
Had a dessert as everyone was having one- it was good though!!
Apple pie with Custard- 21.5 syns!! eek but will make up for it for the next couple of days!!:sigh2:

Syn total- 21.5 syns!

Total so far syn wise for the week is 64.75 syns!! still have today and wed, thursday!! lets hope its all ok!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi hun welcome to minimins i assume ur following extra easy if u r u need to eat more superfree food should have 1/3rd of ur plate as superfree, i love the tescos irish stew i didn't realise it was still free going to have to get some yummy good luck on ur weight loss journey :)
Thank you valerie!! i have been doing it for about 1 year and a half and i have just my favourites i stick too and forget about having a 1/3 superfree! I have made carrot soup in batches so i hope that can help too!!

Here is my food diary for the last couple of days:-

Tuesday 7th December

Half a honeydew melon, 1 orange and an apple

Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese (6 syns)- already used HEXA for milk for tea!

Donnie46 Chunky beef casserole with carrots and chopped tomatoes
Fat Free Shape Yogurt.

Syns Total= 6 syns

Wednesday 8th December

None as was in a rush

2 slices Wholemeal bread and Tesco Spaghetti Hoops
An apple

Chicken and Pasta (Dolmio stir in sauce sun dried tomato)- 11 syns

Syn total=11 syns

I need to do a food planner i think for next week as looking back i am def not getting a 1/3 superfree in!! It will also help when i go food shopping too!

Thanks for reading!!