Cats Moulin Rouge Weightloss!

Catlittlecook

My best friend is getting married next year and is having a moulin rouge hen do! So corsets and Can Can outfits we are wearing. Needless to say its going to be very figure hugging!

Decided to keep a food diary to track my food and if anyone has any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Here is the last couple of days!!

Friday 3rd December

Breakfast
3 boiled eggs
Tea with milk

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Baked beans

Dinner
Pasta Bolognese with Dolmio Light Bolognese sauce 750g jar = split between two people- 6.25 syns

Syn total 6.25syns

Saturday 4th December

Breakfast
3 boiled eggs

Lunch
Tesco Irish Stew Tinned- free
Dominos 1 slice 9 inch pizza -13 syns

Dinner
Gammon, Mash, 2 Beef Sausages (10 syns) Baked Beans

Went way over syns today!! Husband made dinner and added the sausages and when they were on my plate i couldnt say no to them!!!

Syn total 23 syns

Sunday 5th December

Breakfast
2 frylight eggs and 2 rashes of bacon

Lunch
Tesco Ravioli- Free

Dinner
Chicken, SW roasties, Broccolli, Carrots.
Bisto Gravy- 4 Syns

Slice of Victoria Sponge Cake ( homemade)- no idea:confused: so 10 syns??

Syns total = 14 syns

Monday 6th December

Breakfast
3 Boiled Eggs

Lunch
Jacket potatoes with beans and 28g cheese

Dinner
Harvester- simply chicken with Jacket potato and baked beans.
Had a dessert as everyone was having one- it was good though!!
Apple pie with Custard- 21.5 syns!! eek but will make up for it for the next couple of days!!:sigh2:

Syn total- 21.5 syns!

Total so far syn wise for the week is 64.75 syns!! still have today and wed, thursday!! lets hope its all ok!!!

hi hun welcome to minimins i assume ur following extra easy if u r u need to eat more superfree food should have 1/3rd of ur plate as superfree, i love the tescos irish stew i didn't realise it was still free going to have to get some yummy good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Thank you valerie!! i have been doing it for about 1 year and a half and i have just my favourites i stick too and forget about having a 1/3 superfree! I have made carrot soup in batches so i hope that can help too!!

Here is my food diary for the last couple of days:-

Tuesday 7th December

Breakfast
Half a honeydew melon, 1 orange and an apple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese (6 syns)- already used HEXA for milk for tea!

Dinner
Donnie46 Chunky beef casserole with carrots and chopped tomatoes
Fat Free Shape Yogurt.

Syns Total= 6 syns

Wednesday 8th December

Breakfast
None as was in a rush

Lunch
2 slices Wholemeal bread and Tesco Spaghetti Hoops
An apple

Dinner
Chicken and Pasta (Dolmio stir in sauce sun dried tomato)- 11 syns

Syn total=11 syns

I need to do a food planner i think for next week as looking back i am def not getting a 1/3 superfree in!! It will also help when i go food shopping too!

Thanks for reading!!

Back