Cat's simply filling diary

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hello. I've done weight watchers for a while, and slimming world before that. Lost 45lbs from highest weight but have stalled (my own fault) for a good few months. Decided to start writing again in the hope that simply filling will work for me. I've lost well on it in the past but need to kick start myself and eat healthier.

Currently doing my asda order, and going to take a trip to the butchers to stock up on things. Writing my meal plan at the minute, and my main thing is breakfast. I never eat it! So my first challenge is to have breakfast every day. Either Aldi shredded wheat or crumpets with eggs. Lunches - Jacket potatos, salads, left overs, homemade quiche. That kind of thing. Dinners - Cottage pie, lasagne (found some wholewheat lasage sheets), spag bol, chicken fried rice, lentil shepherds pie, etc.

Just going to be lurking around for a bit looking at other peoples meal ideas.

Cat xx

not eaten properly today apart from some strawberries and some ww crisps (2pp). Still waiting on asda order. Should be here by 2 though. Went to premier meats to stock up my freezer. Bought 20 chicken breasts, gammon steaks, beef medallions (not sure what to do with these yet) and some beef pieces.
Need to go to the green grocer, don't trust asda online to deliver fresh nice fruit and veg, they always give you near end of use date. Bleh!
Thinking of chicken curry tonight. With mushrooms and onions in. And brown rice!

Here to Subscribe :) Looking forward to reading your Diary.x

Eggs and crumpets go so well. Especially poached.

Not been posting recently as lots going on. I have my last assignment of this course to do then an exam. Don't seem to have much time haha. Just going to the shops to pick up some stuff for leopards pie tonight. Mmm.

Mmmm pie night yum
Yea there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There really isn't. Its incredibly stressful atm, especially because my son started school tuesday but he's only in half days for 2 weeks!!

Hi Cat, Ive been AWOL lately! Just wondered how you have been getting on? X

Hi Cat,

just dropping in to say Hello!

I've been off having another little boy and now I've got to start the whole weightloss journey again. Back to CD for me on Friday.

I have got to catch up with your diary but will get there once I have got the boys to bed.

Take care
Don x

Back