Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup

Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Changing forever!
A girl from my work made soup this morning.........as the title suggests it was Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup......would we be allowed a small bowl of this as a meal...this is how she made it........

bag of frozen cauliflower and a bag of frozen broccoli in a pan with a pint of water and some stock and she had an onion in hers but we could miss that out, she boiled it up then blitzed it..............& served

I know its not in the CD book but a small bowl as a meal surely wouldn't do any harm if i stuck to using the marigold bullion etc and didnt add the onion?? im just thinking of it as an idea.....what do you think?? :confused:

I Dont like the CD soups!! :(

no, not meaning in replacement of shakes/soups etc.....was just thinking a bowl of the soup made the way mentioned above would not have as many calories as say doing the chicken and veg as you have for add a meal.

Im just hunting for ideas for when and if i do get bored of chicken and fish......just trying to get a list together of what i can and cant have.

If you were doing this as part of 790 programme it would be the equivalent of 3 tablespoons of cauli and brocolli, however you would not be getting the protein.

If it were AAM you would only be able to have 2 tablespoons of this veg again you would not be getting the protein.

You would not be able to replace one of your shakes with this though.

Back