Cauliflower mash?

sallyc6

Anyone got a good method for making this as I made the cauliflower rice last night and it was rank!

I'd be interested in some decent cauliflower mash too please. I want to do a curry this week so this would be great!

Thanks Paigesmum x

I made one last night and I cooked the cauliflower in the microwave with out covering so it didnt get too wet and then blizted in food processor with cheese and a dash of cream.

Gonna try this in next few days :) apparently you should never boil veg though in general as it takes away a lot of the nutrients etc only steaming or stir frying was suggested ! Or oven baking :)

Anyone got a good method for making this as I made the cauliflower rice last night and it was rank!

Did you fry the cauliflower rice? I fry mine with a bit of onion and think its quite nice

Hey all
i tried this tonight, i microwaved some cauliflower in a steam bag and then mashed it up with a dash of cream, some Philadelphia cream cheese butter salt and pepper!.. it was AMAZING!!! i had it with Sains just cook chicken with bacon and mozzarella and it was the nicest meal yet!! nom nom nom! probs about 4 carbs! yay! ..

Back