• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CAUTION! Xrated question content!

Last edited:
Aw no one wants to answer!!!!!!! :( I really wanted to know!!!

Maybe I embarrassed you all! Sorry!!

I think most of us have no clue as to the calories/carbs in either! Ha Ha. If the lube says it has sugar it it well yeah I guess you need to watch out.

Think durex is sugar free, but still, I will refrain from eating it out the bottle ;)

JOKE!!!!

Think the other is largely protein based so no ketosis disturbance there!!! :D

Sorry i can't help myself!!

Actually that's not all. Do you really want your breath to taste or smell worse than it already does..............? x

I dont think it can get worse!!! I'll try anything!!! ;)

meoww

Silver Member
I did wonder about this kind of thing, and I googled what was actually in sperm, and it includes citric acid -which we are to avoid with ketosis right?
I told the bloke, I was like well I cant possibly have any citric acid so no treats for you..lol..! as he fully supports my diet he was like yep of course. haha!

Lol I'm so glad it's not just me!!!!!!!!!

Lol poor boy!! ;) x

pahahaha... this thread... amazing

You do realise that as soon as you put X rated on this... you were bound to get 99% of people actually reading it?!? lol - do like the way you're thinking though @ protein ;)

to be really crude - if you're worried about the citric acid, you don't actually have to swallow it :D

Lol! I wanted an answer so that was my plan!! Though not as many response as I'd like! Citric acid?!? Crikey!!!

Hmmm... something to think about there! he he he

My pleasure ladies ;)