Total Solution Caved and ate

Rhavenbun

Hi all, I'm new here. Started Exante last week and had a 9lb drop from my starting weight of 18st 6lb. Having lost 25lb on Weight Watchers I found myself binging and stress eating. I needed to stop. Exante seemed to be the tool to help me do it. It has really helped me curve my grazing but today I cave after a stressful day with the kids and ate 2 slices of home made pizza and some turkey rashers. I know it's not excessive and is probably only taking my daily intake to 1600 which is still ok but the guilt is killing me. I really need to loose this weight after kids it has just ballooned up.

Sorry I just needed to let it off my chest. I don't have anyone to speak to about my weight loss journey and needed the support. :(

It's ok to slip up and it will be extremely hard to complete this or any diet unless you give yourself permission to slip up occasionally. New day today, turkey rashers are a good choice if it gets too much, have some ham, cheese and my go to is eggs in for them moments. I have caved in quite a few times but allowing myself protein foods has kept me in ketosis. Good luck and be kind to yourself.

It's ok to slip up and it will be extremely hard to complete this or any diet unless you give yourself permission to slip up occasionally. New day today, turkey rashers are a good choice if it gets too much, have some ham, cheese and my go to is eggs in for them moments. I have caved in quite a few times but allowing myself protein foods has kept me in ketosis. Good luck and be kind to yourself.

Thanks for the comment. I decided it was 1 small slip at the start of a new week so I have the rest of the week to correct it. I think I may replace one of the shakes/bars with a grilled chicken breast once a week so that my body doesn't get too used to not eating as I had the worst stomach ache last night after eating that yesterday. I'm not really a cheese or ham person but I do love my chicken and beef steaks. Esp chicken lol. Today was much better. Had my morning shake and just had a exante flapjack... which was vile! I have 6 more of them... don't know if I can stomach them.

Back