Caved in :(

Just gave in and had some curry chips :( totally regretting it now, feel ashamed in my self as haven't had any takeaway or anything that shouldn't really have in 6 weeks!! So atm my motivation is on a low :( :( :( :(

There's no point dwelling on it, what's done is done, I think everyone slips up once in a while, we're only human! Tomorrow is another day :) Head up!

Hi

I know exactly how you feel - but dont worry and put things in perspective - it was one meal - bad but itsjust one meal. just put it behind you and start again. honestly i beat myself up for days when i cheated but my counsellor just said to forget it but remember how you felt after eating and use that feeling to stop you doing it again

Yep tomorrow is another day, to be honest, I've been waiting for me to do it, just to see how I felt after, and I feel absolutely disgusting in side. Just goes to show that, eating healthily is good for you.

One slip up won't make a difference in the long term. I've decided to stop all this worrying and just carry on the next day. Good luck.

Put it behind you. Just draw a line under it as they say and move on. Don't dwell on it, or let it get to you. We do this on any and every diet you can name, not just on a VLCD. Because we are human!

You're doing so well. Good luck with the rest!

I can't help but wonder if you didn't actually set yourself up for this little slip-up - you say that you've been just waiting for it to happen and that subconscious anticipation probably brought it on. Start thinking that you WILL NOT cave in future and you probably won't again! :)

Thanks for all the support, yesterday was a good day, didn't have any cravings or anything :D
This week should be easier as I'm at work more than I'm at home, so all is seeming ok atm :) of to get weighed today so see if anythings changed or not :)

Back