caws diary

Hi x
Hope your well Just to say well done on your weight loss:D

Weekend sounds just what you need x

Had a lie in this morning, will be listening to the footie this afternoon, hope to finish reading the articles I've got and making some notes (so at least I feel I've done some work), I've hoovered around (sorry, vacuumed ;)) and done first load of washing with another one, maybe two to go.

Have a good weekend y'all :)

Good morning Caws - bet your house is shining and the washing crisp and fresh. Nothing like a bit of studying to bring on avoidance therapy x

Had a busy few days, actually got some uni work done, tons more to do though !!

Food has been so-so (as always) but I've been more good than bad. Going out for a meal on Friday so going to try and be good until then.

Lol 0.4lb this week, that's nearly a hlaf eh ? If my scales weren't on the lb setting it probably would even register.

I'm off out tonight for a friends birthday so will have a fab time (I hope) and then see how I go next week.

Don't belittle the loss - the trend is downward and that's what matters x

0.5lb on this week but I've been really atrocious, i have to say. Talk about eat on the run, anything I can grab sometimes !!

Been really, really busy, only 2 weeks left at uni before going out on a 16 week placement so have been ultra stressed about assignments, presentation, personal development plan and personal statement blah de blah de blah. Everyone is feeling the strain though, so we're just listening to each other moaning !!

Had my tarot cards read last night and even she said stop procrastinating and just get on - must admit I lol'd

Oh and heavens knows how I'm going to catch up on diaries so if I've missed things, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You know what's wrong so that's half the battle Caws - Keep going and you'll soon have it sorted x

Love the tarot reading! Surely that would be right for most people?Hope things get less busy soon. What sort of placement is it, where?

Tarot is a really good tool. It does't always tell you things - its not alway mystic - it does, though, have a habit of turning up cards that make you concentrate and target things in your life that need sorting. Whatever you believe, you can get something from a reading.

I made a set of cards based on the tarot for school, using clip art on word. Obviously I didn't call it tarot - just thinking cards. I turn up 3 at a time or get them to pick out 3. Then I ask what the cards mean to them. I use it as a tool to get them talking and can even "cheat" a bit if I want to promote a certain line of conversation. Usually though I let the cards turn up and let them interpret or ask pertinent questions about the card. They are just a tool for getting conversation going when sometimes this can be difficult x

Back