caws diary

Congratulations honey - all the hard work has paid off, you little star! xx

I went to see a LighterLife counsellor this morning, so am considering doing that, for say, 3 months, depending on how I get on. I wasn't sure if you had to sign up for a minimun period like 12 weeks, but you don't. I'm going to see my practice nurse and talk it though with her, I've got about 10 days to decide before the joining class so there's no rush.

Just off to have my nails done now, I've bitten them really badly over the last few months (it's a wonder I didn't start smoking again) and although we're not allowed them at work I'm going to get short ones put on and hope they look natural !!

Have a lovely weekend !

That's why I chose it really Clarri, I know 3 people that have done it and they've all said that the group couselling sessions have been brilliant. Because I've got a couple of weeks off I thought it would be a good time to start because if I feel crap I can stay in and feel sorry for myself - as long as I take the girls to school and pick them up I've got nothing else scheduled :)

Also I wanted to find out how much it cost - I get some extra money next week, which was another reason for doing it now !! I also liked the fact that the counsellor wasn't a skinny minny but she said she was comfortable in her skin.

Nails have turned out hjust right, although one has been smudged already :(

Oh Well Done Caws on such a good result - all the hard work has paid off x

Cheers chickie, had a lovely lazy day, met a friend for coffee at lunch time and then went out with family for dinner tonight.

And now it's Jane's birthday today !!

Lol I'm quite good at doing nothing Clarri. It'll be a shock going back to work in a couple of weeks !!

Went to see the nurse today and filled in the Lighterlife form so am going to ring or email the counsellor and go to the joining session next week Thursday :eek:

Going to see the Lighterlife lady tonight, I feel like dinner will be the last supper !!

I've also booked a holiday to the Forest of Dean in August, got a friend that lives in Lydney so going to spend some of the time with her and she suggested going to the Dr Who exhibition in Cardiff.

Starting work at the Minor Injuries Unit next week, haven't got any shifts yet just have to turn up at 9am Monday. Take That on Thursday at Wembley so won't be working on that day !!

Back