caws diary

Well done on another lb off, Cathy. You are really chipping away with those lbs.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Pam xxx

Glad you've enjoyed your days off - don't work too hard today x

All's good with me, been busy with work but weighed in on Friday and had a sts - I seem to be not too bad maintaining but would still like to lose another stone or two so either I must try harder or do exante properly (after Birmingham, obviously !!)

I am Jane so I'm hoping that you and Clarri will be popping down to the hotel for a drink ! There'll be Hope and Gemma aswell and I think that Nic is popping in.

Gemma and I have just discovered that we live near each other so I'm actually going to pick her up. We've also discovered that her sister works at the same hospital as me, in fact her sister works with my sister - how mad is that !!!!!

I am Jane so I'm hoping that you and Clarri will be popping down to the hotel for a drink ! There'll be Hope and Gemma aswell and I think that Nic is popping in.

Gemma and I have just discovered that we live near each other so I'm actually going to pick her up. We've also discovered that her sister works at the same hospital as me, in fact her sister works with my sister - how mad is that !!!!!

Im still in total shock. How funny is that tho its madness!
Thank you so much xx

See you Saturday morning Pam - do you know what sort of time you think you'll arrive ?

I felt abit rough this afternoon - sore throat, blocked nose, headache and toothache. When I got home I took some tablets and now I feel much better - I've been on training all day so I think it was death by powerpoint that got me !

I've sorted out what I'm bringing but haven't packed yet so I'll do that tomorrow evening after I've filled the car with diesel and checked the oil, water and tyres etc.

This week seems to be flying by.

:eating::party0036: :party0051: :party0027: :party0038:

Evening cathy .
I hope your feeling better tonight ..... Seems like we have all been ill in turn .
This time Friday night we will be there.
Just finished packing some of my stuff .
See you Friday . Xx

Back