Caz's re-feed week...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by PlymouthCaz, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PlymouthCaz

PlymouthCaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I mentioned briefly on the weigh-in thread that this past week I have been on re-feed.

Over the last few weeks my weight loss has, on TFR, petered out to only 2lbs a week. Whilst being disappointed that the losses weren't bigger, with the help of this forum I was able to take a step back & realise that it doesn't matter how small the losses are as long as they continue to be losses its a good thing.

I must admit to be absolutely terrified of re-feeding. I've really embraced the whole Total Food Replacement aspect of this diet, having a few blips on the way but not having too many problems. I've been positive as much as possible & have loved that I haven't had to think about food at all... I haven't had to count calories and juggle low fat/low carb foods. I've just done what it tells me... three shakes and water. Simple...

I've been planning my re-feed week for quite sometime, thinking through what I was going to be allowed to eat and understanding the quantities involved (I think this is key). So last Monday I started and it was so easy that I didn't know what I was scared of. I followed the Lipotrim guide exactly (I won't go into what I ate etc as I ate exactly what I was told to).

It was great this week and I must say that the baked potato that I ate on Thursday was the best damn baked potato I have ever eaten.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.