CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

Weirdest NSV ever today. Lady at works says to me "You've lost weight, did you notice?" Made me laugh so hard. Does anyone lose four stone and simply not notice? ;) She also said you can see it in my neck. My neck?? Utterly random but sort of nice at the same time!

Well done! However, I unintentionally managed to lose about 4 and a half stones and had no idea until people started commenting. I stood on the scale one day after all the comments and was in total shock and figured oh they are old scales, must be wrong. Checked on a different scale and thought okay maybe I have lost it lol!

Hehe I knew someone would prove me wrong! I so wish I had lost this weight without noticing but unfortunately I'm far too body obsessive for that to happen ;)

I'm with you on this one Morrigan. I would love it if it simply dropped off without me knowing, but I seem to obssess over every ounce!!! :)

Great NSV's guys. I love reading them :)

LOL, exactly! I was wearing size 10 skinny jeans! Did she think they had shrunk along with me? I used to be an 18 ;) I'm sure she didn't mean it in the way it came out but it made me giggle anyhow!

lola0607 said:
Got a compliment today from a family member, your face is all gone in! That's good enough for me. V.small nsv but helped me keep on track all day.

Sometimes it's the little comments that really help. Lol!

Someone at work who struggles with weightloss like I do said to me today "ooh you look like you've deffo lost weight, at least a dress size" which was nice because when I lost my first stone I got quite a few comments but obviously the compliments plateaued alongside with my weightloss but now I'm back on track it's nice for someone to notice. I've also discovered my size 22 (most unflattering, oddly cut nhs trousers) work trousers are now far too big and the size 20 now do up on my hips and they are getting looser :)

Well done!! It's somehow more special when other people on a weightloss journey comment on your loss - you know they really understand. Excellent NSV :)

Loving everyones nsv's my nsv for the week is bumping into a man I went to school with who I haven't seen for years and he thought I was my sister, who is beautiful, tall and slim and I've always envied her as I was the fat, funny sister for so long, I felt amazing especially when he asked me out for a drink, I literally skipped the rest of my way to work and when I phoned my sister to tell her she was really pleased for me

My big NSV is that eating so much veg & drinking endless water since I started CC'ing has made my skin look better than it has in years... I'll be 41 soon and that matters! :D

It's great motivation to keep the healthy habits when I get to maintenance, and not just go back to all those beige lumpy carb foods...

my mum said i looked like before i was pregnant and that i was wasting away lol and my step dad told me today that every time he sees me im getting thinner :) wooo xxx

I went to Primark today and EVERYTHING I came away with was a 10 or a 12 - mostly a 10 with a few tops in a 12. I bought two pairs of skinny jeans and black work trousers in a size 10. My first pair of skinny jeans!! I am all kinds of excited! It feels unreal actually...

Thank you :) I do feel amazing wearing them. I've put off wearing skinny jeans for so long through fear of my legs looking fat but the surprising thing is how tiny my legs actually are now. I guess because I usually wear flares I've not been able to see it until now. My brain is finally starting to catch up with my weightloss!

I love reading NSVs too - anyone else got something to share?

Back