CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

This is probably the most amazing NSV so far...even better than when I found the back of my belly button, which was pretty darn amazing, I can tell you.

Today, I went into Dorothy Perkins, and I tried on a dress. And it fit. And I bought it. I have never, ever, EVER in my life EVER before fitted into a Dorothy Perkins dress. I haven't set foot in a D.P. shop in a decade.
To be fair I could stand to lose a half-inch on the waist for a good fit, but the fact is I got into a size 20 dress without breathing in.

It is me and OH's 9th anniversary today, so it was a good day for this to happen. And I am a leetle bit drunk. So there. :p:party0016::flirt2:

Amazing Boggins!!! Congratulations. :)

I got one for you. I love handbags and I have many. I have an old favourite I use at this time of year because it's huge and cross body, so when I'm xmas shopping I have both hands free.

I got it out of the wardrobe today, 1st time since last xmas. Wel.......I was over the moon. It hung far to low, near my knees!!! My tummy has obviously shrunk since last year, because the strap is too big. Fabulous, I had to shorten it.

It might not sound like much, but to me it shows how far I have come. Well chuffed guys :)

Love it! Feels great, don't it? Congrats.

Congrats to you both, the only time I ever saw the back of my belly button was when I was pregnant, havn't seen it since. You could loose things in there its so deep lol :)

Malibu xx

Actually getting a bit emotional about this one...silly girl.

On January 12th last year I flew out to California for a two week holiday. In cheap hostels and motels, but you know, it's better than wet n windy Britain, right? :D

I was a size 30. I have the photos to prove it (it's not time for posting them yet!)- me in Alcatraz looking fat, me on the beach in Santa Monica looking fat- even a sneaky one my OH took of me lying on the bed in a motel, huge fat bottom in whale-sized leggings. Ugh.

Almost exactly a year later, I am a size 20. Not just in easy-to-stretch dresses when I breathe in, but in jeans, and fitted trousers. I am ashamed to say I've not seen size 20 since my teens.

The scale isn't being my friend at the moment, but weightlifting has just melted the inches off me. I really recommend it. Best of luck and happy new year to all. xxx

Thats brilliant! Well done!

Agree, huge well done to you! :)

Luvz,
D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back