CC NSV - Non-Scale Victories!

My size 10 jeans fit fine now! They are the skinny flares from Dorothy Perkins so do have some give in them - but this time last year, if I could have had any wish, it would be to fit into ANY pair of size 10 jeans!

I am pretty much a 12 in all other areas, 14s are far too baggy now. Miracle!!

Oh oh oh - I have bought 3 bikinis to wear for my honeymoon! I don't look slim in them but I do look curvylicious and sort of sexy, if I do say so myself. My legs and stomach are not hanging out everywhere and I actually feel confident!

Morrigan said:
My size 10 jeans fit fine now! They are the skinny flares from Dorothy Perkins so do have some give in them - but this time last year, if I could have had any wish, it would be to fit into ANY pair of size 10 jeans!

I am pretty much a 12 in all other areas, 14s are far too baggy now. Miracle!!

I'd love to be a size 10. Well done you!

I wish I could get into my wedding outfit from 22 years ago but I am 2 stone away from it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I overheard my hairdresser telling my mum that "Lucy has the body to die for now!" I'm not saying that I agree with her, but makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you've

Oh and also this morning I did the awkward dash from the front door to put the bin out at the last minute, but in my sleepyness didn't realise that I'd picked up my old size 18 jogging trousers. So I had to run with the bin in one hand and my other hand holding up my trousers for dear life!! Didn't help that I nearly tripped out about 6 times! I would of caused less of a sense if I just went out in my pants lol :)

My sister (always a charmer) told me that I've got a saggy-looking bum because my jeans are too big and baggy! Well, it might be backhanded but I'll take the compliment! :p

Got my size 16 jeans on and done up without lying on the bed :D

I'm not saying I could have comfortably worn them out but they were on and I could touch my toes (almost) without them splitting :D

I went through all my jackets and realised they were almost all too big for me. There's a couple of lovely ones, from last winter, plus loads of 'practical' dog walking ones. I couldn't think of anyone to give them to, as I'm generally the biggest amongst my friends, but posted on facebook that they were going to the charity shop tomorrow unless anyone knew anyone that could use them. One pal PMd me, asking if they'd be any use for 'her ass', and I said 'probably, but I'm still a good bit bigger than you, so they'll be too big' to which she LOLd and assured me I was alot smaller than her, and look 'well into a size 14' - which I AM, but I still keep thinking that I'm just finding freakishly generously cut clothes! lol lol lol

I said 'probably, but I'm still a good bit bigger than you, so they'll be too big' to which she LOLd and assured me I was alot smaller than her
Wow, that must have felt great! Now you just have to believe her! :)

My victory is not so much weight as fitness related, but today I managed 100m (four lengths) front crawl non-stop. 3 times! :D

When I first started trying to get fit I would do 1 length at a time with big breaks inbetween! Today I managed to ignore the guy in the lane next to me, effortlessly overtaking me and going for 15 lengths at a time. Usually I get stupidly competitive, but today I stuck to my goal- 20 lengths of front crawl in 30mins, and I did them!

I've got one, not had one in a while. Was standing to my parents last night leaning back against the wall and it was actually really uncomfortable and hurt a bit. Looked to see if there was something on the wall as I was near the lightswitch. It wasn't anything, it was my not quite so fat covered shoulder blades pressing awkwardly against the wall without their huge layer of fat to pad them haha

caroline g said:
I've got one, not had one in a while. Was standing to my parents last night leaning back against the wall and it was actually really uncomfortable and hurt a bit. Looked to see if there was something on the wall as I was near the lightswitch. It wasn't anything, it was my not quite so fat covered shoulder blades pressing awkwardly against the wall without their huge layer of fat to pad them haha

Pmsl I've noticed I can't sit on my not so padded butt as comfortably these days!!!

I was trying on some dresses last night for a nice w/e away. I never wear dresses, so thought I would make a effort. I tried my first choice on and went downstairs to show hubbie. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, he actually couldn't speak. When he did, he said I knew you have lost a lot of weight, but hadn't realised how skinny you are now, you look amazing!! Well that certainly made my day! :)

^^^^^very very occasionally lol!! My hubby sometimes says 'good god where did the rest of you go?' when he gives me a cuddle from behind? I think it's deliberate coz then he usually has bad news about his shifts for me :) Secretly I think he's busy adding up the cost of my new wardrobe vs the perks of a skinny wifey hahaha!!!

Back