CCing for the first time

claire30

Banned
Hello all my name is Claire and in 30 I have currently been on Lighter life I'm finding it hard to stick to now. So I'm starting calorie counting today, but will be starting on 800 calories for the first 2 weeks plenty of protein, fruit , veggies, water and exercising 3 times a week.

What are everyone's thoughts and how many calories do you eat a day please?

Thanx

Good luck :) I'm on 1260 at the minute.

I was on Lighter Life and changed to calorie counting

I will warn you that if you don't do the lighter life refeed programme first (route to management) you probably will gain a little bit of weight back as your body will be shocked.

With the LL re feed programme you up calories slowly but still have some packs each day and this lowers the risk of a gain.

I wouldn't advise upping the calories slowly unless you are still have some packs as per route to management though or your body wont be getting all the nutrients it needs.

So basically if you are coming straight to calorie counting without the refeed programme you may gain a little in the first week but it will come back off.

I did the route to management before I started calorie counting and I didn't gain.

If you need any advice just ask, I'm not an expert but I did lose 4 stone with lighterlife and then over another 2 and a half stone duing route to management and calorie counting and have been maintaining at less than 9 stone for awhile now so I know quite a bit about the switch over.

Back