CD 810

Its your 3 or 4 shakes a day, plus extra milk and a meal.
Do you have a book from CD? Its all written in there, quantities and choices. Its what im currently on and once i got over the paranoia of eating again, i think its fab! x

I do have my books but too lay to check :D
Thanks for your reply. So if you're on 3 shakes a day normally, if you were to do 810 would that then mean 3 shakes, milk AND a meal? Is that correct?

Yes. I have always been on 4 shakes plus milk whilst on CD and when i read my book about 810, i thought i would drop a shake and go down to three but i was wrong and its whatever you have been doing previously PLUS the meal and extra milk. Its fun trying to fit it all into one day lol!
I have lost weight on this plan so dont worry x

Maheen, can i have some of your milk? A pint a day wouldn't be enough for me lol! x

To be honest, i wouldnt have thought it would make that much difference really. Im lucky cos skimmed milk doesn't bother me.
Anyway, about giving me this extra milk..................!!

I could be wrong though...I have always had skimmed milk at home so It wasn't anything I really thought about. Fingers crossed, I have got it wrong :party0011:

I could do with some to perk my boobies up, the skin there is a lot more wrinkled than it used to be. Bugger! :sigh:

Back