CD - Add a meal

Cleopatra76

I have been on CD for 3 1/2 weeks and I have lost 6 kilos and I am quite happy. Now, I did ss for a week and found it very difficult to continue and was afraid I might come off the diet. And that's when I heard about ss+. So I switched to doing ss+ and I am able to survive! :) How far can I continue being on ss+ without spoiling the weightloss? :confused: Please help! any suggestions, answers or tips will be highly appreciated:)

Some people only ever do SS+ there is not reason to come off it, the losses are similar to SS so you dont need to worry, enjoy doing SS+ all the way to goal if thats what you want :)

Yep, as Hedgehog has said you can stay on SS+ for as long as you want, you'll still get great losses and not that different from SSing.

Some people prefer to SS as they find that by totally cutting out food it actually becomes easier. But some never feel that way and miss eating too much, and that's the beauty of SS+.

all the best with it
x

Wow!!! that is simply great:) Thank you Hedgehog and MadamDotty for your help. I was beginning to get worried but as Hedgehog said I am quiet relieved that I can continue on this till I reach my goal... I have been drinking loads of water and today morning when I woke up I did the ketone test and it came out again purple... I knw it means I am burning fat but I hope it's not that I am dehydrated. Last night from evening to night I went to the loo 5 times! I thought it would be so difficult to do this without a proper counsellor but I am SO happy now that I have all of you here - YOU ALL are simply the best. You understand and I am able to relate to you:) Thank you friends!

Back