CD Advice

Sass

Silver Member
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind but i'm looking for some answers to a few questions i have about CD and i thought this was the best place.

I am currently on SF and have suffered two sts weeks which have made me feel very de-motivated as i so want to get rid of all this excess weight. I hate being fat !!!

I don't know to much about CD, just a little of what i have read online. There is just a few questions i have before i make up my mind, if someone could help me with answers i would be most grateful and am sure this will help me make up my mind.

My questions are:

Q. What's the process of getting started on the diet ?

Q. From the day you decide to do the diet what's the average time to the day you start ?

Q. Do you see a CDC in a group or is it one to one ?

Q. Is there often a time when sticking to the diet that you have a succession of sts weeks ?

Q. How much does the diet cost ?

Q. I know a little about ss and was wondering if i would be able to do that at my current weight of .......ouch 18.9 stone and a BMI of 46.8

Q. Are the shakes okay (in taste) ? With SF i only like the vanilla but love both smoothies.

I'm sorry if there is a post here answering many of my questions, i did have a look through and i didn't notice any answers to my questions.

Thanyou in advance
Hayley.

Q. What's the process of getting started on the diet ?
A. Contact your local CDC here is list.
http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/newfacs/fac_home.html

Q. From the day you decide to do the diet what's the average time to the day you start ?
A. Depends on the CDC and when they hold their sessions.

Q. Do you see a CDC in a group or is it one to one ?

A. Again depends on the CDC.

Q. Is there often a time when sticking to the diet that you have a succession of sts weeks ?

A. Plateaux can occur in women once or twice a month. It is purely water retention for a few days.

Q. How much does the diet cost ?
A. This can vary between counsellor and counsellor best to phone and check with local counsellor.

Q. I know a little about ss and was wondering if i would be able to do that at my current weight of .......ouch 18.9 stone and a BMI of 46.8

A. Yes you can with Drs. Signature on CD Medical Record form.

Q. Are the shakes okay (in taste) ? With SF i only like the vanilla but love both smoothies.

A. The flavours are good, however, we all have our favourites its often best to try a wide selection to find yours. There is a list of products as a sticky at the top of the CD forum.
Here is the link
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/18670-cambridge-diet-product-list.html

Last edited:
Back