Cd and 30 day shred???

justmaz

Anyone tried doing the 30 day shred??? Whilst on cd??? I was on ss but have added a high protein meal into my diet to compensate for the exercise.... Bit gutted that my weight loss has stopped, however seem to be dropping inches so guess its doing something????

Anyone tried doing the 30 day shred??? Whilst on cd??? I was on ss but have added a high protein meal into my diet to compensate for the exercise.... Bit gutted that my weight loss has stopped, however seem to be dropping inches so guess its doing something????

I've done it on SS+ in the past and it stopped my losses although the results were evident in my body shape. I'm not sure this level of exercise is recommended at the lower steps of the plan in fact my CDC told me to move up to Step 2 if I wanted to do exercise with that level of intensity. I guess (and it's just as guess) as long as you feel okay and you're not too worried about lower losses carry on. I was bothered by my losses stopping so I gave up and will start again when I reach a higher step. Resistance training with weights helps maintain muscle and tones you up, which is why I'll go back to it later, plus I love the burn :) Sorry, I've waffled and not really sure I've answered your question particularly.

Are you on week 3 by any chance? :) The no-movement-on-the-scales thing happens to a lot of us on week 3. Nothing's wrong, it's entirely normal, just the body trying to stabilise itself after sudden rapid weight loss - it holds on to water to compensate. Don't worry, the scales will start moving again soon!

And exercise - don't do it expecting that it'll make you lose faster. It doesn't seem to work like that on a VLCD. If you want to do it to improve fitness, great. But be aware that it might make you feel extra hungry.

I'm on week 4 and upped my calorie intake a bit to compensate..... I'm trying my wedding dress on on Saturday as its a sample dress and a size 12 it would have needed taking out last time I tried it on, but I don't want it taking out.... I know I can lose the weight I need to lose it, I want to look my absolute best on my wedding day :)

Despite doing this level of exercise I have loads more energy than on ss alone and I can tell the inches are moving just wish the scales were too as I'm still in the over weight section :-/

I'm on week 4 and upped my calorie intake a bit to compensate..... I'm trying my wedding dress on on Saturday as its a sample dress and a size 12 it would have needed taking out last time I tried it on, but I don't want it taking out.... I know I can lose the weight I need to lose it, I want to look my absolute best on my wedding day :)

Despite doing this level of exercise I have loads more energy than on ss alone and I can tell the inches are moving just wish the scales were too as I'm still in the over weight section :-/

The inches will make the difference in your wedding dress, the numbers on the scales.....they're just numbers. If your dress fits nicely because you've lost inches and to ed up what does it matter what the scales say? I'm just play devils advocate here. I'm ruled as much by the scales as by the inches.

I'm ruled by the scales too, maybe a little to much but I need the evidence that it's working :) just finished day 10 of 30 day shred and omg it is good :) looking forward to dress fitting tomorrow :)

What is 30 day shred?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

30 day shred is a workout DVD by the American trainer Jillian Michaels. It's fantastic for toning up and general cross training.

Back