CD and Aunt Flow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loopy!, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Uurrgg
    THis diet is messing up my periods. I haven't had one since I got pregnant in August 2008. Then with breastfeeding and cerazette pill I still hadn't have one, which is good cus I hate them. But since starting this diet 4 weeks ago I've had 2. I can't remember my AF being so messed up the last time I did CD but I was on a different pill.

Thing is, I don't want to go to the doctors as I'm still breastfeeding a little bit:eek: yes I know you're not meant to, I did try so hard to get my daughter (now 17 months) to stop but the screaming was too bad. She only has a little before bed. I thought it would make me knackered but I actually feel like I have far more energy.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JULY2010

JULY2010 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Mine go all over the pace too and get really painful & heavy when on CD. The pill does help making you more 'regular'.
    The excellent weight loss makes up for it though.

4. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That my explain why your periods are still irregular too! Breastfeeding keeps the pregnancy hormones going which will affect your cycle.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.