CD and excercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cando, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. cando

cando Member

Hi All, I am going to start CD tomorrow after seeing councellor. I need some advise though; I am going to be cycling for 1 hour per day - eventually. My question is will the 3 CD's be enough for me? I thought you needed carbs for energy?
    Any help would be greatly received

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hi suggest you hold of the exercise until you have completed 2-3 weeks on CD. Then doing a little at a time. I found I was lighted headed and felt tired in the first 2 weeks - withdrawl from carbs, caffeine etc. and also very low calories. By week 3 I started at the gym and then increased my sessions upto one hour. I have to say I was a couch potato when I started. I am now on 810 though. See what others have to say.
  4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hun i couldnt exercisse till like week 5! And even then i only could do swimmming gym was too hard and took all my energy for like 2 days
  5. smee123

smee123 Full Member

Joshi Holistic diet
    i have been saying this a lot - but mycdc said hahah to do excercise as every little helps and she went further to say to do it from the start - gentle things - yoga or gentle walking on tredmill etc
  6. cando

cando Member

Thanks all, I will start ,,again tomorrow x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.