CD and holiday's do they go together?

magliz

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks. At the moment I am planning to take shakes and bars with me, then have an evening meal with the family. I'm not a big drinker so alcohol isn't a problem really, if I do drink it's usually only 1.
Has anyone taken CD on holiday with them and stuck to it?
We're going to the Canaries, Feurterventura, so I will be drinking lots of water.
Maggie :confused:

i havnt been on holiday with CD but if you're determined you will do it no worries!! good luck and have a great time xx

I been on holiday on cd and i took the week off, which ended up in nearly 4 weeks in total and i am only now on day 2.. and its hard getting back into :(

if you do decide to do cd then well done :) ... but wont the packs weigh alot in the suitcase?

Hi

I've taken CD products to Spain, I didn't follow any of the CD plans whilst I was away though, I just used to substitute one or sometimes two meals a day. I just wanted to try and keep my calories low enough in the day so I could enjoy myself in the evening. This meant I put virtually nothing on whilst I was away. x

I've not long come back from a weeks holiday.... I took 2 packs a day with me with the intention of replacing 2 meals a day......that all unfortunately went to pot and I think I replaced 3 meals over the whole week! I didn't have a mega binge whilst I was away, but I had 3 meals a day and a fair amount of alcohol! However, I arrived home in the early hours Sunday just gone and got straight back on to SS Sunday day..... had my first weigh in last night and stayed the same, so I weighed the same as I did before I went away! I'm now on day 5 back on SS and I'm happy to say that despite my fears of it being hard I'm doing absolutely fine! Think it's because I didn't break the routine!

So even if your CD does go out the window whilst you are away, it's not the end of the world! Just get straight back on it as soon as you are back! It's all state of mind I think! :)

Back