Cd and TOTM and PMT etc

lancslass

Hiya

Does the CD diet effect you periods? I am asking because I last had mine the first week on CD and am now on week 6 and it hasn't shown up yet! I feel mega stressed and really angry with the world,I am horrible to be around at the moment for about the last week and keep crying at the drop of a hat (which isn't really like me,TOTM doesn't normally effect me apart from getting the munchies):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone else found the CD has effect their cycle and PMT and is there anything I can take for it?

Thanks Sonya x

Hiya

Does the CD diet effect you periods? I am asking because I last had mine the first week on CD and am now on week 6 and it hasn't shown up yet! I feel mega stressed and really angry with the world,I am horrible to be around at the moment for about the last week and keep crying at the drop of a hat (which isn't really like me,TOTM doesn't normally effect me apart from getting the munchies):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Has anyone else found the CD has effect their cycle and PMT and is there anything I can take for it?

Thanks Sonya x

Hi Sonya,

yes it does really affect things!! mine was opposite i have had three in one month and one extremely heavy and lasted six days. It affects hormone levels etc so don't worry too much. As for the angry feelings yes i found i was a raving lunatic and my hubby had to take cover. It will pass i promise.

Good luck hon.

xx

Mine went really weird too .. I had mine (very early as I'm on pill) for 10 days (light) and then stopped pill for pill free week and had it for another 9 days (light) but seems to have sorted itself now!! I was a grouch for the first 4 weeks on this .. but flying now!!! Goal is getting closer all the time!!

It does settle .. just plays havoc for a few weeks!!

Hi Sonya,

yes you will find many old threads about this with lots of good advice. People are affected in different ways. For me my periods have never been more regular, 28 days exactly whereas they were all over the place. But others find they are delayed.

My LLC said I could take oil of evening primrose for PMT but wanted me to take a couple of days and then check if I was in ketosis as it may bring some people out of it.

Choccy foodpacks are my PMT choccy fix....not quite the same though !

Jeeez, thought it was just me! I started CD and TOTM was 11 days late. Thought I was pregnant. That period has last 3 % half weeks, today is the first day free of a show. I even went to the doctors to change my pill, and I was the ***** from hell to my poor man! I even had a go at my manager, then burst into tears and ran to the loo. Try explaining that one to a 40 year old male!!! He was understanding tho bless him!

When I did LL last time I had periods every 6 weeks roughly and they were heavier than normal.Made my moods much better funnily enough-was much more stable and less irritable once I'd been doing it a few weeks.

Mine was little late only in the first month and after that its kind of regular. Unlike others for me it used to be for 5 days and now its just for 3 days. But these 3 days are heavey but I do not have cramps like I used to have before I started CD.

Back