CD and underactive thyroid

salchichi

hi all,
just wanted to ask if anyone knows any ifno about doing cd with thyroid problems? has any one lost weight and have they kept it off? and does it affect weight loss on cd.and just general tips for doing cd while on thyroxine and thyroid problems. sorry i hope it makes sense:confused:

many thanks

Hi Salchichi,

I have an underactive thyroid and have been on thyroxine for 10 years. This has not affected my suitability for CD, I was able to start with SS and got great results......after initial good losses i have mucked about alot going on and off CD so lack of results these past weeks are totally my fault and nothing to do with CD which works if you work it by the rules!!! So, I don't think my thyroid condition has made me any different from other CD users. Best wishes, hope this helps.

You will see just as great results as anyone else on CD. I had an underactive thyroid. But in the midst of CD I took tests and the doctor told me I could come off my medication because everything looked great.
But I had just as great losses as anyone else!

Thank you imagisal.
very encouraging to hear that from some1 who knows.

Thank you pichi
i hope my thyroid goes too.. i'm currently on very low dose i.e 25mg its apparently boderline. so fingers crossed really.

Back