cd bars and flavouring

charlie32

i start cd monday im on ss am i allowed a bar and the flavouring yet? some say not after the first 2 weeks and another say yes HELP!!

My CDC as allowed them from day one

Hiya, I think they advise you not to have them from day 1, but I insisted and I had them from the start with no problems. Good Luck!!

my cdc said i wasnt allowed them til after the first 2 weeks...something to do with some of the bars havin more carbs in them and makin it harder for you to get into ketosis! but i had some flavourin in week1...i sneaked it (my flatmates on the diet n i had some hot berry flavoured water mmm yummy!n way better than the naster plain yucky water hehe)

Hiya...I'm on week one and was told not to have the bars until week three, as said below it has something to do with carbs.

Nothing was said about the flavouring, It's weigh in tomorrow so I am going to get some as I am soooo bored with plain water. I don't like coffee/tea so I need something!

Good luck x

I was also told not to have either til after week 2, as they can prevent you from getting into ketosis. However I was in ketosis by day 4 so started bars and flavourings in week 2 and been fine on it. Its up to you and your CDC if you want to start them early

xx

Sorry Laura

to make you feel worse :( but "hot" berry (lahodges87) - never thought of that just been drinking orange cold - might try that one.
I was told just shakes and soups for first two weeks as well

iwasnt allowed until week3 with mouse ,bars ,flavouring .it seemed to help me as i had something to look forward to after adjusting to cd from normal eating

I just had a caramel bar and Im suddenly out of ketosis .. has this happened to anybody else?

thanks

Back